Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Post the thoughts and get the Anniversary Coins

Re: Post the thoughts and get the Anniversary Coins

Been playing 5 years plus a couple of months now (started when it was in Canada-only beta). UE is the first game I check when I get up. Would like to get the anniversary crate for free, because that seems like a reasonable reward for my level of dedication.

0ddff7

Unique
    Nerve-wrecking
    Dangerous
    Electrifying
    Religiously tapping
    War
    Obsessive
    Racing
    Love
    Date of start Canada only beta user!

Army code: 5445C6

I've been playing just shy of three years and have to say this is the most addicting mobile game I have tried. Awesome job keeping the game up and going for five years. Hope the game goes on for another five & Beyond! 👏👍🍻

Blade
    B115FF

Been playing for +4 years. Itís one of the main stay apps on my phone through the years. Like others, I went through a period of having multiple devices to handle multiple toons.
    These days, I into the wars I can show up for and contribute when I can. I still log on multiple times daily, but Iím not a slave to the energy/stamina timers anymore.
    All in all, itís still a pretty fun game to fill the time. The worst thing the devs could do it overcomplicate it so the average casual players canít participate competitively.

96C0B5

Been playing since the beginning. By far the only game I've committed real cash in and not to mention countless occasions I should have logically been doing something else
    As a user, Ive 5 toons as allowed by the game, so here are all my army codes:
    522B4D
    4B551B
    B60AD9
    38DA8C

It has become a routine where I look forward to UE events as a way to upgrade my LTs while leveling up. I normally only log on a few times a day. But when a good event is happening, I tend to spend much more time and money on this game.

F2196E

you guys should get extra royalties from Apple coz my new phone only had one essential requirement, bigger and faster UE!

5829F0

Been since game came to Android. I base phone and tablet purchases around whether they support the game or not.

My brain naturally wakes me up between 2am and 4am to drop tokens in the war many nights.

I wish there were better rewards for loyalty and participation. Like this forum post, 10 coins still puts me 10 from getting the crate. Making everyone spend $5 to roll a non epic epic or bottom of the barrel rares is crap. You aren't changing the balance of the game with those LTs.

I understand you can't put game changing LTs in a crate for $5, but you can at least put in useful ones. $20 to roll that crate is absurd.

30fps to log in 1000 days is insulting, and yet....here I am still playing because of my friends in the game.

E84110

still remember the first time join this game, about 3 -4 years ago. join the empire to follow EvE, my empire mate told me to heal, but I dont know how, so I decided to go back to the main menu and choose the health button and refill, cause I thought it was the right button, then go back to eve n kick someone, but my health still empty. Lol

C59CB5

[QUOTE=Inig0 M0nt;179469]Nice to see people are still excited to play. Unfortunately for me, I have less appeal to spend time tapping away. 5 years in and I today I find myself typing in the form for the first time when My toons have thousands of stam/energy sitting to be spent. It's funny in a way the developers finally made an event that discourages me from using my stam/energy. Hit the max 50 coins earnable in the day in 2 minutes, switch toon repeate. Done. No need to spend the extra 30fp for a stated 50% chance at something decent. History tells me that UE 50% is somewhere closer to 10%
    42885F
    1AD254
    32186D
    DAFBF9
    03B086
    Last edited by Inig0 M0nt; 01-17-2018 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Add code

UE is my childhood. . . And im 15 years old

Just started playing UE yesterday.

14D4CD

Post my thoughts??
    Iím really sick of this companys greed , the fact you canít claim the 5year appreciation crate without spending real money really sums up this company. The only thing they appreciate is money & donít care for the community.
    I was a moderate spender over my 4 1/2 years but having to buy my thank you reward for staying loyal all this time I can honestly say Iíll never spend on this game again, this constant greed is why Iíve never recommended this game to my friends.

4167C8
    9ACDB9
    F21BB2
    9050F3
    At least Iíll be 99% of the way to feeling appreciated with those extra 10 coins 😪

I have been playing for over 4years now. Have only been in 2 Empires; "two"! I play 10 toons now and 9 of them have never changed their empire at all. But surely there are things u guys can truly work on:
    - Android gameplay (it is slowly as hell compared to iOS)
    - Still no change of hardware possible (got to stick to iOS or Android if u want to keep ur toons)

Most liked features:
    - Greatest addition to the game was the 3,5 min change to energy and stamina timer (from 5 min).
    - more events/mini events since 2017

Most missed features:
    - Hardware change (see above)
    - Favor shop where u can buy older Lieutenants and their items (u get to lvl200 so quick u notice much to late that u should have bought one or two lts while growing so fast)

Most overrated feature:
    - Splitting lieutenants. Why do splitters need to have the same lvl then the lt i want to split and combiners dont? I hardly get 1 splitter at all, how shall i get e.g. 4 to split a 3-star lt?

Most angered feature:
    - Getting 10 anniversary coins for this post and still need to spend favor to reach 770 for an anniversary crate! Can only get 750 regular from playing plus this 10.....

Mains army code: 2ACC9D
    Others (pls add!): C4E79E , EC9E3B , 4B4A60 , 9C50FD , 6012B2 , 1FC8C4 , 2A9028 , 75AA51 , D8CCE9

Been playing for 4+ years.
    UE is the first app I look at every morning and the last one each evening.
    Still enjoy playing every day and chatting with empire mates during EvE.

Army Code: 147A7C

thanks

Donít think Iíve talked to one person happy with the Anniversary Promo. No one minds grinding for it. No one is just asking for a crate which should be what was given, people just want it to be obtainable within the timeframe without spending.

I donít feel thanked for the 5 Years Iíve played and the thousands that Iíve spent.

Over the last year maybe 2 Iíve reduced spending to promos and an occasional event.

This has just made me into a free to play player.

I do appreciate the people that Iíve met in the game and friendships that have developed due to it.

The UE community is outstanding minus a few here and there. Hopefully the devs are just bleeding a dying product and see that people enjoy the game.

No need for the AC Iíll pass.

On January 30th, it will be 5 years for me. It was the last time I had money in the bank account. This game is an addiction.

Reality is, I am not a big drinker and don’t smoke or run around on my wife. This is my biggest Vice. Clients have gotten used to me killing or demoing under a table during a war. Even turned a couple on the game during that time.

It could be 2AM and I will be hunting for sidekicks or doing something related to this game.

E3DCAE

this game makes me want to break my phone into little. itty. bits.

7EAB24

Played since 2012 then quit and just started again recently for 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Elise View Post
    Thank you for accompanying.

In the past 5 years, what role dose UE play in your daily life?
    I suppose UE is one of your friend who can spend a lot of unforgettable days with you.

Post your thoughts in the comments!

Prizes:
    - Random lucky players: 30 Anniversary Coins
    - Consolation (For all other participants): 10 Anniversary Coins

Note:
    1. Deadline: 1/17 23:59 PST
    2. Please also write down your Army Code in your reply.
    3. Resluts will be announced on the fan page after the event ends.
    4. We will check first one if you have multiple replies.
    5. You can only get the participation awards once.
    D73403

I have been playing for over three years and have met some great people through the game. It is addicting. Love it