Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Post the thoughts and get the Anniversary Coins

Post Post the thoughts and get the Anniversary Coins

Thank you for accompanying.

In the past 5 years, what role dose UE play in your daily life?
    I suppose UE is one of your friend who can spend a lot of unforgettable days with you.

Post your thoughts in the comments!

Prizes:
    - Random lucky players: 30 Anniversary Coins
    - Consolation (For all other participants): 10 Anniversary Coins

Note:
    1. Deadline: 1/17 23:59 PST
    2. Please also write down your Army Code in your reply.
    3. Resluts will be announced on the fan page after the event ends.
    4. We will check first one if you have multiple replies.
    5. You can only get the participation awards once.

Re: Post the thoughts and get the Anniversary Coins

4 years 8 month, always addictive...

577D67
    Last edited by Chrismoker; 01-15-2018 at 11:45 AM.

I used to sleep soundly, for the past five years I now eat, sleep and dream Underworld Empire. It consumes me like a bad addiction!
    B6a298

Been playing since January of 2013. First mobile game in which I really enjoyed logging into on a daily basis to this current day. Thanks UE! 2D0F23

At least a few days a week, I wake up 30 minutes early just to start EvE and make sure I get in some tokens before falling back asleep. About half the time, the war is over in that 20-30 minute snooze time. Always gotta log on to dump as much as possible.

E7B037

I became a war freak cause of UE.. in a good way that is.. always tweaking my account to maximize my potential.
    And now i carry this in everything i do.
    I love this game.. hope it lasts 👍

I have played many mobile games and none of them ever stuck, but for the last 2.5 years or so UE has been my go to phone game, even at times when I probably shouldn't be gaming and focusing on something else in life. Despite the bugs and negativity I'm still playing it as I'm far from being bored over it, hopefully UE stays alive for many more years to come!

Hitman

Underworld Empire is addictive.
    I bought 2 tablets specially for Underworld Empire!
    I set my alarm for 6 o'clock the morning for EVE.
    After EVE I hunt for sidekicks and set my alarm every hour to hunt for sidekicks.
    10 o'clock I collect my last sidekick and dump stamina and energy.
    10 o'clock is also time for respect and property collect.
    I set my alarm for 12 o'clock and 18:00 for EVE.
    Everyday the same story.
    1c858b
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 01-16-2018 at 12:08 PM. Reason: insert line

Iíve been playing for 5 years, so almost since the very beginning. UE always gives me something to do whenever Iím waiting in line or am bored out of my mind with something. Iíve stuck with UE over the years because I do love the game so Iím constantly active on the forums thinking of and suggesting ways to improve it.

I enjoy UE so much because I get to socialize and compete with people from all around the world and I love seeing my account getting endlessly stronger with no limit to how strong I can get. The absolute best feeling in UE is to win a EvE by an epicly slim margin, knowing the only reason we won was everyone did their job and did it right. Iím still dreaming of someday rolling a Frank or Lady Vice. Iím also still happy my create-a-LT idea Ki won because I now have a permanent footprint in UE.

Ally code: E898DE
    Last edited by Bungboy; 01-15-2018 at 02:54 PM.

Love this game. Since 2013. I play multu times a day and 3 eve daily still looking forward to the next 5yrs

5th anniversary event. Not cool i wont be posting my code as i doubt ill be using the coins

This game is going to cause the breakdown of my marriage! War comes first.. Iím up at 4am to dump. Then before a work meeting at 10. And then before o go sleep at 10pm.

8737C5

One suggestion.

I have played UE for 4 years. I have been dreaming for getting Frank and Lady Vice, and unlock more LTs. I tried hard in every heist to get Super Crate for a chance to unlock Frank. I have got about 5 super crates so far, but all the Super Crates I won just rewarded me some LT I have already got. It was so disappointing everytime I missed my dream LT. I am almost lost of my patience.

Is there any possibility that you could change the mechanism of Super Crate so that it would reward a locked LT untill a player collects all special LTs. I mean, it is a Super Crate, it should reward players for unlocking more LTs rather than give useless LTs like Viper repeatly.

Thanks for your time. I hope you could help achieve my ďFrankĒ dream more easily.

AE8FB5

I've been playing UE since 2014. So far I have 5 accounts.
    My phone will be with me every time and every time I'm on UE game. I tried other games but those games didn't last on my phone for more than a week.
    Its like a drug to me, very addictive.
    3C922E
    Last edited by ru'de; 01-17-2018 at 08:40 PM.

I play any chance I get throughout the day. Been like this since 2013. When I get free time I edit the wiki in hopes of keeping my interest in this game.

Not really happy with this anniversary event either. Banner was only up for 24h before the event and didn't have any details until the event started. It's impossible to get an anniversary Crate without spending either. Playing all 5 days getting all coins available only gives 750 coins. Crate is 770 coins so no matter what you have to buy a crate. Not how I expected to celebrate the 5th anniversary.

7687D5

It's been a fun journey, just thought the game would have progressed so much more than it has.

If you asked me 4 years ago after EvE came out how far we'd be 4 years down the line, I wouldn't have imagined it'd be the same system more or less for the next 4 years. The only big splash to hit EvE during this timeline is the secondary classes... and that was 2 years ago I think?

What we need isn't a crate roll or two, a new boss, or even a new job area to make the game popping again, it's something that is new and fresh to the most important part of UE, which is EvE.

295CB5
    Last edited by s0fr3shh; 01-15-2018 at 05:34 PM.
    Why so cereal?!

Almost 3 years with UE. It is way too addictive. Got 4 accounts and will be playing much more.
    Ally code : BEEF5D

Um just started yesterday. DAE3F7
    Thanks
    Menace

Have played for 3 years now. Still loving it

4F8D8F

I used to spend money on this game for almost every promo and extra for some events. Now I don't spend anything, nothing is worth the price, and even if it is, the game itself isn't worth the money anymore. 2A4DE3

I am addicted in UE since 3,5 years.Some player set clock,i dont need that,i feel when its war time...i felt bad if i miss a war.
    The 5th Anniversary could be more give aways...i like to play UE and i like all the new mini Events.Hope there is coming more.
    I am waiting for new black market LT.

What i dont like is that experienced player,high lev player get worse in crates than new player ..My mini lev 350 did 7 levels in job heist,my main only one..why ? Main 1400 Energy,mini 1000 Energy,but mini able to do 2 Level up per day.Why main has no advantage ?
    Mini got better LT's in crates.
    And i dont like to hunt bosses for years to build Tech Lab Items.

But i like Devs work here in Forum.Allways present.

1992F5