Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 5th anniversary

Re: 5th anniversary

Quote Originally Posted by AngryChipmunk1 View Post
    She does work. ;p

Lucky! Bet you rolled 2 rares though 😂😂

I rolled Diablo then Reine. You think the luck stops after an insanely low proc chance? ;p
    All I wanted from this event was Reine and I got it!

Congrats AngryChipmunk!

In my opinion the event should be extended one more day. It doesn’t address the majority of player comments but it would allow every account to grind out an anniversary crate.

The new crate is almost the same as the 3-year anniversary crate. The changes:
    Sin -> Spectre
    Vanquish -> Reine
    Illusionist -> Vincent
    and Rookie Duke -> Duke (unless Duke missed just the word "Rookie" when he listed the content)

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    In my opinion the event should be extended one more day. It doesnít address the majority of player comments but it would allow every account to grind out an anniversary crate.
    I'm with you Cthulu. Extend the anniversary event by 1 day...and give us something to spend leftover coins on.

Quote Originally Posted by ru'de View Post
    bought the promo for $19.99, hoping to get some good stuff.
    regular crate gave me a common and anniversary crate gave me a rare.
    I just felt I wasted my money right there.
    Everyone in my empire got a good epic. I wanted spectre. I got the rare tagg. I wanted to cry. Still do. Do anyone know what lts are in the anniversary roll ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kilolbs View Post
    Everyone in my empire got a good epic. I wanted spectre. I got the rare tagg. I wanted to cry. Still do. Do anyone know what lts are in the anniversary roll ?
    It should have been a straight epic roll. The 50% chance of a rare means 90% of the time you will probably get a rare.

Think I'll be going for scratchers on this one....if I'm going to gamble; let's do it right! Been a while since I've won 30 refills, that's always nice.

Got the promo on 2 toons: mini got exactly what I wanted (Baron), main got a rare.
    C'est la vie.

I got the Promo and on regular crate I rolled Strafe, on anniversary I rolled Baron. So then I decided to say what the hell and rolled for the 80fp got 1 common, 1 Rare, and rolled Phantom. Iím not mad at all because I wanted all 3 epics lol. Some people will get lucky some will get the poor end of the stick. Itís all a gamble canít complain about it you know the odds when you roll.

An anniversary where you can't get the anniversary crate without paying doesn't really feel like an anniversary at all.

Quote Originally Posted by grazog View Post
    An anniversary where you can't get the anniversary crate without paying doesn't really feel like an anniversary at all.
    Actually you can I believe. You have to post in the sticky thoughts thread and I believe they have one on Facebook (to lazy to double check) both netting you 10AC each.

Im at 360 coins with only one fp crate from saved free fp logging in with reg play ill get 1 anniversary crate good enough i guess just feel this was a missed opportunity for players to gain postion on their lvl by giving a chance to grab 4/5 of these crates with free/low spend play 5yrs in game is worth giving out a few random epics.

Duke can I just clarify the daily EvE war collection. Do you get the coins from any war whether won or lost? And is the war they are collected from totally random?

I've made two wars and collected from both (although the first timed out on collection) and I haven't received them, I won't make all of the 3rd war and am sleeping the 4th war... Please confirm thanks. 1B7B56

Quote Originally Posted by binary View Post
    Duke can I just clarify the daily EvE war collection. Do you get the coins from any war whether won or lost? And is the war they are collected from totally random?

I've made two wars and collected from both (although the first timed out on collection) and I haven't received them, I won't make all of the 3rd war and am sleeping the 4th war... Please confirm thanks. 1B7B56
    My understanding is that you only get coins from a win.