Lackey
    • Mar 2016

Re: 5th anniversary

Login UE. Once per day.
    Win eve. Once per day
    Do jobs/boss/pvp. 50 coins per day
    Spin crates with FP. 30/90 coins

Five day event.
    Exchange coins for one of the three anniversary items in tech area.

Comment

• hchoi1978
      Goon
      • Jan 2017

Duke,
      How many coins do you get for logging in? How many coins do you get for winning a EVE? Is 50 coins the max you can collect for job/boss/pvp per day?

Comment

• Cthulu
        Retired Game Guru
        • Dec 2014

Originally posted by hchoi1978 View Post
        Duke,
        How many coins do you get for logging in? How many coins do you get for winning a EVE? Is 50 coins the max you can collect for job/boss/pvp per day?
        Same questions for me

Trying to figure out how many crates it would take to roll in addition to the daily rewards to earn 1 anniversary roll
        Come join us
        on the official
        Underworld Empire Discord Server
        https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• s0fr3shh
          Soldier
          • Apr 2013

I had such high hopes for the event, sneaking in a LV item right before the event and advertising how huge it was gonna be. Turns out to be a crate rolling "event." Hard pass. I'll be doing my regular logins and EvE, but not much else. *sigh*
          Why so cereal?!
          sigpic

Comment

• Bungboy
            Hitman
            • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Mercurial View Post
            Spend our FP on crates to get coins. Lol. No thanks. Crates are literally the worst way to invest FP.

Thanks for the info though.
            This is actually a really good investment if you do have money. It costs 780 coins for an anniversary crate. An anniversary crate is a 50:50 chance at an epic/rare, and contains 2 chances at event epics. And there’s no limit to how many crates you can roll. So if you spend a lot on crates during these 5 days, you can get tons of bonus epics and rares. Unfortunately if you have nothing to spend, this anniversary is a joke and you’re just getting like 4-5 scratchers. All accounts should be given 1 free anniversary crate IMO.

Comment

• Dr death
              Kingpin
              • May 2013

Wow.....can we say let down.....

Comment

• hchoi1978
                Goon
                • Jan 2017

So per usual, the devs decide to cater all the events and promos to the top 1%. Nothing changes...

Originally posted by Bungboy View Post
                This is actually a really good investment if you do have money. It costs 780 coins for an anniversary crate. An anniversary crate is a 50:50 chance at an epic/rare, and contains 2 chances at event epics. And there’s no limit to how many crates you can roll. So if you spend a lot on crates during these 5 days, you can get tons of bonus epics and rares. Unfortunately if you have nothing to spend, this anniversary is a joke and you’re just getting like 4-5 scratchers. All accounts should be given 1 free anniversary crate IMO.

Comment

• Bungboy
                  Hitman
                  • Aug 2013

I hope the daily login and EvE collect give like 50/100 each so that everyone can earn a free anniversary crate

Comment

• DFish
                    Brawler
                    • Mar 2015

I had such high hopes for the event, sneaking in a LV item right before the event and advertising how huge it was gonna be. Turns out to be a crate rolling "event." Hard pass. I'll be doing my regular logins and EvE, but not much else. *sigh*

Same for me. Are they trying to make me quit?

There should be no max for the number of times you can collect from EvE.

Saw a great idea where they give you a coin per day off respect you have paid.

I am really upset I spent so much time thinking about what cool event was coming. I should know better.

Comment

• Bungboy
                      Hitman
                      • Aug 2013

Originally posted by hchoi1978 View Post
                      So per usual, the devs decide to cater all the events and promos to the top 1%. Nothing changes...
                      I don’t mind them catering to the top 1% but the fact that there is nothing at all for the majority of the playerbase is disappointing. I like events like MMB and turf wars (empire contribution) because even though the top players can earn good rewards, everyone else can still get something decent without spending.

Comment

• Bungboy
                        Hitman
                        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by DFish View Post

Same for me. Are they trying to make me quit?

There should be no max for the number of times you can collect from EvE.

Saw a great idea where they give you a coin per day off respect you have paid.

I am really upset I spent so much time thinking about what cool event was coming. I should know better.
                        I liked the idea about respect paid too. That would have been a very nice addition...

Comment

• Havok
                          Goon
                          • Feb 2017

Huge let down for 5th anniversary, coins are capped for jobs/bosses/pvp, eve/login is probably not much either, only the people willing to throw their fp away on crates will get anything decent for the event, the rest of us may get ~1 special crate (probably a rare). It's pretty obvious the new company is just looking to cash in before the game dies. My bet: you get 50 per eve win, 50 per login, 50 per energy/stam, and you only get the anniversary crate if you spend.
                          Last edited by Havok; 01-15-2018, 03:08 AM.

Comment

• s0fr3shh
                            Soldier
                            • Apr 2013

I know in the devs eyes, nothing they do is ever met with a sense of positivity from the forums. In a sense, they're right. Because in a vacuum, the promo for the special crate is "worth it." If you only spin the 80 FP crates, it will take 685 FP for each special anniversary crate (~$100 give or take). So every $200 dollars you spend, you get an epic assuming average luck. That's not bad at all! The problem is that's not how the majority of UE spends their FP. I'd argue that 90-99% of us spend FP on refills, because that's normally where we get the most bang for our buck. That's why this event is disappointing.
                            Why so cereal?!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Melvin005
                              Lackey
                              • Aug 2017

Totally lame

Comment

• Bungboy
                                Hitman
                                • Aug 2013

Originally posted by s0fr3shh View Post
                                I know in the devs eyes, nothing they do is ever met with a sense of positivity from the forums. In a sense, they're right. Because in a vacuum, the promo for the special crate is "worth it." If you only spin the 80 FP crates, it will take 685 FP for each special anniversary crate (~$100 give or take). So every $200 dollars you spend, you get an epic assuming average luck. That's not bad at all! The problem is that's not how the majority of UE spends their FP. I'd argue that 90-99% of us spend FP on refills, because that's normally where we get the most bang for our buck. That's why this event is disappointing.
                                This event just temporarily makes craterolling nearly as good ROI as scratchers/refilling for 5 days lol. Should’ve given us all some freebies for sticking around for 5 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X