Thread: Empire Heist

Empire Battle Heist 20

Someone in my empire is saying you get better rewards if you get a category to max, (so best rewards would be get 2 to 10) where I thought it didnít matter how you get to 20 (say you get 4 to lvl 5).

Does anyone know if it matters or not?

Re: Empire Battle Heist 20

Yes, it will make a difference. Collecting from all 5 categories would limit you to the lowest overall rewards. Collecting from strictly only 2 catagories, you will get better rewards. Only collect from the categories you're not focusing on if you won't make the 20 limit by the end the event.

In previous heists the epic crate shards were at the 10/10 collect. So, in order to get 2 epic shards you need to max 2 categories.

Rewards are on the wiki
    http://underworld-empire.wikia.com/wiki/EvE_Heist

10/10 is the only way to get an epic shard. If thatís not your goal, or you donít think you can hit two to 10, then work out the combination that makes sense.

One of my toons is a support stimmer, so based on how quickly the wars go it can be tough to max out 2 categories.

Caporegime Game Guru

Best rewards are from reaching lvl 10 in a catagory. But you can only do this for two catagories. Don’t go for more as you won’t get the best rewards.

Thug

Empire Heist

I've always had this question, so I'm finally getting around to asking it.

Of the different categories you can progress through (Player Damage, Battle Points, etC), most players just focus on completing 10 out of 10 levels of two of the categories and claim the rewards.

My question is this: Are there different rewards for the different categories? For example: Do you get the same reward for completing all 10 levels of 'Player Damage' as you would for completing all 10 levels of a seemingly more difficult category, like 'Token Absorbed'?
    If ya smellllllll
    What The Toug
    Is Cookin'
    0F2D17 or 9A44EE

Bumpety Bump for the current Heist

Thug

Re: Empire Heist

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulu View Post
    Ah, cool. Good to know. Many thanks.
    If ya smellllllll
    What The Toug