Thread: Android 5.20 bugs

5.20 Android

Noticed some things...though 1 is carry over from previous versions.

Text entry boxes are randomly crashing the app again - not usually just after launch but after the game has been running for a while.

First noticed that on invite to empire by ally code screen. This morning it crashed while updating our news page. It still updated the information but force closed upon doing so.

Also noticed the return of the LT screen problem where if you have a lot of LTs (I have 142 unique) and you have them expanded (in my case I only had uncommon and common expanded) they disappear as you scroll near the bottom.

Thanks!

Re: 5.20 Android

5.20 crashed on EvE collect for me today. Never had that happen before.

Ver 5.20 issue: selection screen for choosing LTs sorted out of order.

Prior to Version 5.20, when you went to the Lieutenants screen and clicked on an inner circle seat to select a LT to fill the seat, the modal popup presented your LTs sort by rarity and within each rarity, by strength according to star level. Now, with 5.20, the Lts are still sorted by rarity, but within each rarity, the LTs are presented in some random order that doesn't make any sense.

Android 5.20 bugs

When I first installed I noticed that stability took a hit.

Now that I have been playing on it for a while here is what I have noticed.

Entering buildings in EvE can crash the app.

Trying to bring up empire chat to make calls can crash the app

Boss life bars not always dropping when hitting them. Had a few "How did that not do more?" moments only to back out and go back in and see the X waiting for me.

Overall slow performance:

Entering EvE is really slow. It takes several seconds to even bring up the war/EvE home on join.

Navigating EvE buildings is slow (when it doesn't crash)

Bringing up chat dialogs or just navigating areas is painfully slow in parts.

This is 1st list. Others welcome to chime in.

The more reports we get, the more likely they are to find it and fix it.

Thanks!

Enforcer

Re: Android 5.20 bugs

When hitting the boss menu on top it takes to the public boss section direction instead of the existing or empire boss...

Re: Android 5.20 bugs

Quote Originally Posted by Mdwstrnkid View Post
    Prior to Version 5.20, when you went to the Lieutenants screen and clicked on an inner circle seat to select a LT to fill the seat, the modal popup presented your LTs sort by rarity and within each rarity, by strength according to star level. Now, with 5.20, the Lts are still sorted by rarity, but within each rarity, the LTs are presented in some random order that doesn't make any sense.
    This is a (really annoying) bug in the iOS version as well. Please fix it. Wish I had not updated at this point. Having to search through the random LT list when I am trying to swap one in during a war is much worse than the boss list issues that drove me to update from the last version.