New device, how to set my current 5 characters up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • €1000
    Lackey
    • May 2016

New device, how to set my current 5 characters up?

Hi, bought a new phone. When I open UWE, it asks me if I want to unbind one of my characters. I have 5 and I do not want to lose any of them. When I remove the window it continues with a new character selection from scratch. How do I simply set up my UWE on the new device, having acces to all my previous 5 characters?

Would be glad to hear from ya.
  • Quaranj
    Boss
    • May 2015

Re: New device, how to set my current 5 characters up?

Last I heard you could just X out of the removal selection and then go to character selection and log in one of your existing toons

Comment

• €1000
      Lackey
      • May 2016

I x'd out of removal selection but then it asks me to select a character to start with (one of four factions), not any existing toons. I don't want to risk not being able to acces my toons on this device so I didnt proceed after that, just closed the app lol.
      Last edited by €1000; 01-08-2018, 06:04 PM.

Comment

• Xcali1985
        Head Boss
        • Jun 2013

You won’t lose anything. Just X out. Select a faction. It will give a warning that you will lose current character. Once it goes past the prompts then select character and the new one will go into cyber space.

Comment

• €1000
          Lackey
          • May 2016

Exactly like you said Xcali1985! Thank you for the clarification. @Devs; this might still be a bit unclear, may want to add clear instructions to this process.

Comment

• Mercurial
            Soldier
            • Mar 2016

It should let you log in with an existing Apple ID or similar and skip the whole process

Comment

• Quaranj
              Boss
              • May 2015

Originally posted by Mercurial View Post
              It should let you log in with an existing Apple ID or similar and skip the whole process
              Wholeheartedly agree!

Login process could be streamlined to ask for existing accounts on startup, also when changing toons it should log right in instead of going back to splash page.

Comment

Working...
              X