Thread: Rewards

Rewards

My empire ranked 504 in the turf wars event and nobody in our empire received the chopper lt. ??

Re: Rewards

To get chopper you needed to place 700 or better on the personal ranking. Empire ranking only matters for the name on secret jobs (rank 1 - 8).

Quote Originally Posted by Ҝιττү View Post
    To get chopper you needed to place 700 or better on the personal ranking. Empire ranking only matters for the name on secret jobs (rank 1 - 8).
    Kitty is right - wrong rank there. Our empire was top 100 in the event. There would have been fireworks here if we got the personal rank rewards as empire rank rewards. XD

My empire ranked top 30 and I never received anything, everyone else did. I was there from the beginning of the event

Quote Originally Posted by Marcopolo1 View Post
    My empire ranked top 30 and I never received anything, everyone else did. I was there from the beginning of the event
    You need to reach 250,000 turf points while in an empire to receive the empire rewards. If you don't, then you will receive nothing from the empire rewards. Empire ranking does not affect those rewards either.