Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: New execution idea - Burning Tire

  1. #1
    Enforcer
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    390

    Lightbulb New execution idea - Burning Tire

    In South Africa townships they take law into own hands and put tire over criminal and burn the criminal alive.
    New execution: Burning tire
    Bonus: 100% chance to get 50 Hunting Supplies (max 100 HS/day)
    Prerequisite: Cement Shoes at 90%
    Initial success: 10%

    Make all execution Bonus 100% and put a limit per day on executions.
    It takes almost 400 stamina to get 1 chard @ 5%
    I don't have stamina left over to do other executions?
    Post your ideas here we need 2 more.
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 01-03-2018 at 05:19 AM. Reason: add few lines

  2. #2
    Underboss Quaranj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Pokémon Empire
    Posts
    1,279

    Re: New execution idea - Burning Tire

    I like it!

    Then again I have had all my execution types at max for a long time now.

    Someone else had an execution type suggestion thread here:

    http://underworldempireforums.com//s...r-6-Executions

    I would just like to see the screen for them inverted. Newest ones at the top, oldest at the bottom. Going up like a tree. Furthest up I currently use is lethal injection (starving for blocks) or Feed the Fishes. Mostly these days I go for the shard 1st every day.

    So I have to skip through the top ones and I never get to use the bottom ones on bosses because i spam the top row so not to get X sniped while scrolling the list.

  3. #3

    Re: New execution idea - Burning Tire

    Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    I like it!

    Then again I have had all my execution types at max for a long time now.

    Someone else had an execution type suggestion thread here:

    http://underworldempireforums.com//s...r-6-Executions

    I would just like to see the screen for them inverted. Newest ones at the top, oldest at the bottom. Going up like a tree. Furthest up I currently use is lethal injection (starving for blocks) or Feed the Fishes. Mostly these days I go for the shard 1st every day.

    So I have to skip through the top ones and I never get to use the bottom ones on bosses because i spam the top row so not to get X sniped while scrolling the list.
    Auto- execute?

  4. #4
    Underboss Quaranj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Pokémon Empire
    Posts
    1,279

    Re: New execution idea - Burning Tire

    Quote Originally Posted by Xcali1985 View Post
    Auto- execute?
    Not sure you've used it but it doesn't work as well as I would hope it would. I tried it when they implemented it and promptly shut it off. I can't exactly remember why but it seemed cumbersome at the time.

  5. #5
    Enforcer fbc765's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    BED
    Posts
    318

    Re: New execution idea - Burning Tire

    Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    Not sure you've used it but it doesn't work as well as I would hope it would. I tried it when they implemented it and promptly shut it off. I can't exactly remember why but it seemed cumbersome at the time.
    Only issue I see with auto execution is if u get the guy to x and u your self have low health, u heal then go to x and says he's in hospital and u just used a few hundred stamina. I think that needs a tweak if u ask me, also drop rate on all seem half of what they show. Maybe need to eyeball that too if devs read this

  6. #6
    Underboss Quaranj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Pokémon Empire
    Posts
    1,279

    Re: New execution idea - Burning Tire

    Quote Originally Posted by fbc765 View Post
    Only issue I see with auto execution is if u get the guy to x and u your self have low health, u heal then go to x and says he's in hospital and u just used a few hundred stamina. I think that needs a tweak if u ask me, also drop rate on all seem half of what they show. Maybe need to eyeball that too if devs read this
    That's what it was - losing X due to healing. Was most annoying for sure. Would be alright if that was fixed. Same with refills I think too. 0 stam left also kills x chance even if you refill.

  7. #7
    Enforcer
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    390

    Re: New execution idea - Burning Tire

    Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    I like it!

    Then again I have had all my execution types at max for a long time now.

    Someone else had an execution type suggestion thread here:

    http://underworldempireforums.com//s...r-6-Executions

    I would just like to see the screen for them inverted. Newest ones at the top, oldest at the bottom. Going up like a tree. Furthest up I currently use is lethal injection (starving for blocks) or Feed the Fishes. Mostly these days I go for the shard 1st every day.

    So I have to skip through the top ones and I never get to use the bottom ones on bosses because i spam the top row so not to get X sniped while scrolling the list.
    If Bungboy is tier 6 and mine are tier 7 we still need 2 more execution ideas.
    Bonus: 100% chance to get 1 Legend insignia chard (max 1/day)
    Bonus: 100% chance to get 1 random Legend passport (max 1/day)
    Post your ideas here we need 2 more for tier 7?
    Developers and designers can pick and choose.

  8. #8
    Underboss Quaranj's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Pokémon Empire
    Posts
    1,279

    Re: New execution idea - Burning Tire

    Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Mob View Post
    If Bungboy is tier 6 and mine are tier 7 we still need 2 more execution ideas.
    Bonus: 100% chance to get 1 Legend insignia chard (max 1/day)
    Bonus: 100% chance to get 1 random Legend passport (max 1/day)
    Post your ideas here we need 2 more for tier 7?
    Developers and designers can pick and choose.

    Alright.. hmm...

    Guillotine - Chance to loot copy of random gear/weapons of target. Limit of 3x per day.

    Garotte - Chance to recruit sidekick/LT of target (would be clone, not stolen) Limit of 1x per day and could be weighted the same as crates in terms of what tier of rarety would proc. Like how Ficus works now.

    Poisoned Cocktail - Chance at dropping random amount of hunting supplies. Max 100 suppliea/day

    I would also like to see the other shards have a chance proc on cement shoes since only common shards were available when that X came about.

  9. #9
    Enforcer
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    390

    Re: New execution idea - Burning Tire

    Bonus: 100% chance to get 1 Scratcher or Scratcher chard (max 1/day)

    Bonus: 100% chance to get 1 uncapped energy chard (max 1/day)(chard = 25%)
    Bonus: 100% chance to get 1 uncapped stamina chard (max 1/day) (chard = 25%)
    Build uncapped energy and stamina refill in Tech lab
    Keep the ideas coming!

    P.S. I agree with Quaranj the tiers are getting to long and it takes forever to get to next tier.
    Cement shoes are stuck @ 85%
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 01-06-2018 at 05:28 AM.

  10. #10
    Enforcer
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    390

    Re: New execution idea - Burning Tire

    Quote Originally Posted by Xcali1985 View Post
    Auto- execute?
    Very good question?
    If Bonus is 100% you will get tiresome of switching auto execute.
    Another alternative is make only cement shoes, Polonium Spray and Colombian Necktie 100%.
    Get your daily alloy, class coins and crate chard and move on.
    I don't understand 5% bonus. I spend almost all my stamina just to get 1 chard and then I don't have stamina left to do other executions for example feed the fishes.

    UPDATE:
    Xcali1985, I did not ignore you!
    At first I did not understand your question?
    Last edited by Mobile Mob; 01-09-2018 at 01:03 PM. Reason: update

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •