Why have we gone backwards on event reward delivery?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CHFIII
    Enforcer
    • Apr 2015

Why have we gone backwards on event reward delivery?

That’s a big negative. A great deal of improvement had been made in the past so that event rewards went out within a few hours. 36 hours now? Results were calculated in real time so it isn’t that.

I can get thousands of tangible items delivered by Amazon in less than 36 hours, this seems like really crappy planning. You have the results, you have the code for distributing rewards quickly, run the stupid code and give out the rewards please.

There will be some helpful soul who wants to point out that patience is a virtue blah blah blah. So is service.
  • Wrathy
    Lackey
    • Feb 2016

Re: Why have we gone backwards on event reward delivery?

The reason why they wait for 36h before giving you your rewards is the following : to be sure everyone collected their last EvE and so the ranking isnt fucked up like previous event(and so your rewards)

Im not a dev but i bet you a vip that this is the reason why they made it to 36h.

Comment

• alexian
      • Jun 2013

Or they are in Holiday.
      48BE8B

Comment

• CHFIII
        Enforcer
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Wrathy View Post
        The reason why they wait for 36h before giving you your rewards is the following : to be sure everyone collected their last EvE and so the ranking isnt fucked up like previous event(and so your rewards)

Im not a dev but i bet you a vip that this is the reason why they made it to 36h.
        If you don’t collect then autocollect does not take 6 additional war cycles. When the event ended it had been 3 hours since the prior eve ended and that war had been auto-collected. You have an hour after a war to collect manually. The results will not change now... why another 24 hours?

Comment

• Maverickâ„¢
          Lackey
          • May 2015

Coming on the forums crying isn't gonna help.... its 36 hours deal with it

Comment

• fbc765
            Enforcer
            • Aug 2016

36 hour wait to roll a few commons, or if epic maybe a exterminator ( if your lucky) �� they need a better black market, crate rolls aren't the way, I would rather pay more for a guaranteed LT like some other games offer, there are lots of ideas, u just gotta use the cash flow from this event to make game better and In return u will again have more revenue coming in off new features implemented or having a more mini games to keep people interested. Or is it 36 hours cause they went to release the proses and realized it would of been giving out sythe by mistake again so now they are calling that guy they fired last week.

Comment

• Wrathy
              Lackey
              • Feb 2016

Do you know how much the ranking is ***** up? Here you go : I played the war 3h before the event starts then went to sleep. Next morning when i login i get my collect(8h later then) as usual but...i earned an equivalent of turf points(while this war was before the event starts).

36h yeah probably a few will login that late but they're sure you won't complain about rankings then. Nevermind you still complain ��
              Last edited by Cthulu; 01-02-2018, 08:52 PM. Reason: Profanity is counterproductive and also against forum guidelines

Comment

• p@go
                Brawler
                • Jun 2016

U need to get the latest client to get all rewards. So I guess that is the reason the span is so long this time. The more time, the greater the chance all have the latest update (and don’t complain about not getting the rare splitter)

Comment

• CHFIII
                  Enforcer
                  • Apr 2015

The question was why. Not whether or not anyone thinks I should care. For those whose sole contribution is �deal with it’ ...that was not the question.

Given that the devs will occasionally respond to questions here this is the place to ask. If you don’t like the topic save the troll responses for someone who asks for your opinion. Please hold your breath while waiting

Comment

Thread becoming unproductive leads me to close it to prevent more infractions and people attacking each other. If Devs want to chime in they can re-open the thread. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                    X