Thread: New Event Rules Suggestion

New Event Rules Suggestion

Please in the future change the rankings.

Change them to %s so they scale with the player base.

Top 1%, 5% etc. limiting rewards to 1500 players when there are 10s of thousands of active accounts is kinda ridiculous.

Think about it the same amount or less have been getting the rewards since events launched. The player base has grown while the chance of placing for an event prize has decreased due to more toons in the pool.

Please consider it.

Re: New Event Rules Suggestion

This is a very welcome suggestion imo!

I like it! Please consider this moving forward.

what about safe brackets, so once you have reached that rank you cannot be bumped down on it, yet at the same time you still need to strive for the next level by playing or spending.

Quote Originally Posted by mr_teflon View Post
    what about safe brackets, so once you have reached that rank you cannot be bumped down on it, yet at the same time you still need to strive for the next level by playing or spending.
    For that last event, that was the xxx,xxx to 4,000,000. You were guaranteed those items.

I do agree that Top 1500 is a bit small. I was on a cruise for most of that event and the satellite WiFi stinks. By the time I got back, I realized it would take about 3-4 VIPs to reach Top 700. First event ever that I did not place with any toon for any reward.

I made sure all hit 330,000 points for that reward. I got what I spent in refills, next to nothing.