• Show
Clear All
  • katha
    Goon
    • Dec 2014

Android issues

Hey guys,

I am a little bit angry. No one answers on this thread:

Got a different too with Android 7.0 Nougat.

I think this is really important for many many players. You want people to play the game? Then fix the issues and answer.

I really feel hoaxed!
  • Quaranj
    Boss
    • May 2015

568 Days

That is how long ago Android client update 2.91 came out and changed everything for the worse.

August 11, 2016. Chempacks were introduced and something introduced in the code should have been reverted immediately by the previous ownership.

Stability and performance are still nowhere near what 2.90 was like. If you have multiple droids, you might want to go back and re-live the good old days on one of them. It's still not 100% crash-proof but it is still 100x more stable and maybe 5x as fast at doing anything.

568 days of frustration and anguish of suffering through events with a crippled client. I urge the developers to put the android programmer(s) in here to discuss the challenges they face.

On the upside, if it were fixed tomorrow, the compensation for game issues for that long should be astronomical compared to any other player retention bonuses seen to date.

Fellow android players -

Use this thread to detail how the game has been for you and what sort of feelings that you have about this having gone on for so long.

If you're an IOS player and have been thinking of switching to Android via CS, I would strongly advise against it until we get some sort of definitive word on time frames of what is planned to sort this out from the android team itself.

Soonâ„¢ ?

Comment

• Quaranj
      Boss
      • May 2015

Re: Android issues

Day 569

Android devs?

Comment

Working...
      X