Thread: Ficus needs a rework

Ficus needs a rework

I now have a 3* Ficus and compared to other sidekicks his power is useless. The proc rate needs to be increased. I have done over 400 dice jobs and it has only proced once. If that is a game changer the. I am playing the wrong game. Please devs make his power equal to some of the other much better powers of sidekicks! A few shards should not cost hundreds of refills!

Re: Ficus needs a rework

Did he proc at 100% too? I have only heard of him doing so at full bar. Kinda brutal if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    Did he proc at 100% too? I have only heard of him doing so at full bar. Kinda brutal if you ask me.
    Yes, I always hit to 100%

Im not sure if the “free” sidekicks we get are supposed to be game changers. I think they are there to help active people catch up with inactive, help you form a more effective loadout (jobs, EvE, bosses) and gives you a reason to sign in multiple times a day besides war. If you dont like ficus then just switch him out. Seems to me that the boss sidekicks seem the most useful at the top end.

I don't need to swap him out of my Job lineup. I just wish he was useful more than twice a hear

I have him at 2* and he hasn’t proc’d at all. With Baron, 3 clicks is 97 or 98%. Do you get a pop up? I wasn’t actually convinced he worked.

I get way more shards just executing with cement shoes.

I would be cool with 1 drop per day from him max, with a higher proc rate but as you star him up you get better odds at rare or epic shards.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    I have him at 2* and he hasn’t proc’d at all. With Baron, 3 clicks is 97 or 98%. Do you get a pop up? I wasn’t actually convinced he worked.

I get way more shards just executing with cement shoes.

I would be cool with 1 drop per day from him max, with a higher proc rate but as you star him up you get better odds at rare or epic shards.
    When it Procs it pops up that you found something. Only had it happen once at 1* and never at 3* and I always collect at 100%

Quote Originally Posted by GQuest View Post
    When it Procs it pops up that you found something. Only had it happen once at 1* and never at 3* and I always collect at 100%
    Nice to know there is w pop up. I never seen the pop up so i thought it didn't pop up when he proc. Guess my 2 star never proc yet