Thread: Energy per exp

Energy per exp

What is the absolute best return on energy nowadays? And higher energy the better, I've been doing shakedown on my mini freeleveling at 12e a hit.

Street Boss

Re: Energy per exp

That might be your best return if you have Baron at 2*. You could do 48e per hit then. Be sure to seat Penelope because she'll get you an extra XP every once in a while.

I've seen super LSI players say that they get tired of the clicking and do the first job in Dubai instead. The return is slightly less, but you click less. YMMV.
    Just a bit analytical.

My mini is not a lucky toon, he has to do things the hard way with fixer, and he is only in Columbia right now, but I am totally going to slowly chip my way to Dubai for that job.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryChipmunk1 View Post
    What is the absolute best return on energy nowadays? And higher energy the better, I've been doing shakedown on my mini freeleveling at 12e a hit.
    http://underworld-empire.wikia.com/wiki/Jobs_Table lists the XP/energy and cash/energy for every job in the game. You should be able to sort it by any column.

Thanks for that!
    If you hate your life, Train Tracks mission Cargo at 6 energy a tap for 1.41 xp/e is the best
    Leveler on a budget that doesn't have all areas, Downtown mission Prepare for War at 18 energy a tap for 1.31 xp/e and good for sanity.
    And the best for your sanity and bunch of moolah is Dubai mission The Golden Ticket at 20 energy a tap for 1.33 xp/e

Enforcer

Quote Originally Posted by AngryChipmunk1 View Post
    Thanks for that!
    If you hate your life, Train Tracks mission Cargo at 6 energy a tap for 1.41 xp/e is the best
    Leveler on a budget that doesn't have all areas, Downtown mission Prepare for War at 18 energy a tap for 1.31 xp/e and good for sanity.
    And the best for your sanity and bunch of moolah is Dubai mission The Golden Ticket at 20 energy a tap for 1.33 xp/e
    it is only 1.33 and not 1.41 for Cargo Train Tracks.
    Penelope is nerved and you only get 1 extra XP ones in a blue moon.
    If Penelope triggers 100% then xp/energy will be 1.41
    Please correct me if I am wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Mob View Post
    it is only 1.33 and not 1.41 for Cargo Train Tracks.
    Penelope is nerved and you only get 1 extra XP ones in a blue moon.
    If Penelope triggers 100% then xp/energy will be 1.41
    Please correct me if I am wrong!
    Yeah, all those numbers are assuming Penelope procs 100%, which she hasn't for a while now.
    It would be nice to update that table on the wiki to give better "with Penelope" numbers, but I'm not sure exactly what difference she makes these days...