Thread: Boss hunting issues after Ver 5.11

Boss hunting issues after Ver 5.11

With Ver 5.11 on iOS, the breadcrumbs in the boss hunting screens are all messed up. For example, when I select a boss fight from my list of on-going boss fights and then navigate out using the back button (top left of screen), I get sent to the public bosses screen. Sometime, I get put into the screen with the list of all public bosses, other times, I get sent to the screen with the list of public bosses of the same type. There doesn't seem to be any consistency where I end up. A few times, I end up on the public bosses screen after clicking on the boss fight section on the main screen, which doesn't make any sense to me. Prior to this version, backing out from a boss would leave you at my on-going boss fights screen, which is acceptable.

This is really annoying if I'm trying to check the progress of all of the bosses that I'm currently fighting (I am often in 20+ boss fights at the same time). Ideally, the breadcrumb should return me to the path I used to get to that boss (e.g. to my list of on-going boss fights if I came in through there, or to the list of public bosses of the same type if I came via that path).

Please fix this in an upcoming version. I'm surprised that I haven't heard anyone else complain about this. This is a bad usability issue.

Re: Boss hunting issues after Ver 5.11

I've seen this mentioned a few times on the odd topic on here, it seems to me if you tap fast and remove your finger off the screen quickly then it dont do it as often, for the most this is annoying but I found myself wanting to hit the same boss from the public list and it went straight to the boss I wanted so on the odd occasion it can be useful, but I'd prefer it if they would sort this out.

Re: Boss hunting issues after Ver 5.11

Having the same issue.