Essentially it means that is worth 0 points on its ownm

Comment

• socool
      Goon
      • May 2014

Re: Event: Turf Wars - 12/25/2017 19:00 PST

Personal Participation Rewards:
      4000000 Super Crate

Depends on your build . Nobody ask you to spend this amount. Just relax, it is an event. Duke basically just added rewards for the top rankers, 4 mil points was top 10 during the first Turf War event.
      Missed chopper ? spend a small amount for top 700 or be really active & play reaper. You guys need to appreciate the devs for re-introduce old event LTs so new players have opportunity to acquire them.

Comment

• Mdwstrnkid
        Consigliere
        • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
        The 10 FP buy-in to EvE.

Essentially it means that is worth 0 points on its ownm
        You mean 10 stam, right? 😉. If it cost 10FP to join an EvE, a lot less people would participate.

To be honest, why not give some points for the stam used? If it’s using the same formula as other stam usage, it’s almost a rounding error in the whole scheme of things.

Comment

• Havok
          Goon
          • Feb 2017

I just hope the empire contribution rewards are good, otherwise 99% of people are coming out of the event with essentially 2 refills, a crate roll and a rare crate roll.

Comment

• pain901
            Lackey
            • Mar 2015

Originally posted by socool View Post
            Personal Participation Rewards:
            4000000 Super Crate

Depends on your build . Nobody ask you to spend this amount. Just relax, it is an event. Duke basically just added rewards for the top rankers, 4 mil points was top 10 during the first Turf War event.
            Missed chopper ? spend a small amount for top 700 or be really active & play reaper. You guys need to appreciate the devs for re-introduce old event LTs so new players have opportunity to acquire them.
            Get tf on with that nice ish....that's ridiculous to those who spend every event! and regardless to if they brought an old lt back or not actually put a milestone that can be obtained. Hell 4mil? regardless if you're the best lsi in game or the best player in game no one can reach it without spending serious money. Almost 20,000fp??? thats my point dummy!! Milestone keep getting outrageous in event and suckers like you appreciate getting sucked dry for your money
            Abdominal Pain x2: FCE876 & 79255D add me as your ally! JOIN PYROMANIACS!! HIGHLY ACTIVE AND WELL ORGANIZED!

Comment

• Quaranj
              Boss
              • May 2015

Originally posted by Mdwstrnkid View Post
              You mean 10 stam, right? 😉. If it cost 10FP to join an EvE, a lot less people would participate.

To be honest, why not give some points for the stam used? If it’s using the same formula as other stam usage, it’s almost a rounding error in the whole scheme of things.
              Totally do. Was half asleep.. like I am now 😂 Good morning!

Comment

• BoredGeek
                Goon
                • Mar 2016

Cost of living in UE has increased 😆

Comment

Opinions are welcome.

Please keep thread on topic and respectable to avoid actions taken against account.

Carry on.

Comment

• Hompel
                    Lackey
                    • Dec 2017

It's the first time I noticed it. But I didn't get any eve end screen or cc from last war(s). I really can't be arsed with the whole event but I do care about the CC. Playing 5 toons I do not keep track of everything.
                    Also on my last war of the day I usually don't see the end of the war because I mostly fall asleep.

Comment

• Havok
                      Goon
                      • Feb 2017

Originally posted by chelsea View Post
                      Opinions are welcome.

Please keep thread on topic and respectable to avoid actions taken against account.

Carry on.
                      The idea behind the event is good but the execution is not. It's too top heavy, why do the rank rewards not go up to 10-15k like the other events? Huge spenders get great rewards, but the cost is obscene. Super active players (3-4 wars per day avg) and their mini's take up the rest of the rank rewards and still don't get much without spending a lot. Everybody else gets whatever the empire rewards are (mostly junk so far) and at most up to the 2x epic shards. I have extra refills and fp sitting around for an event worth using it on, and I wont use any on this one. It doesn't help that the ranked players from the last turf war got double rewards for Christmas while the rest of us got a single Christmas crate. The point of events is to promote spending, for 99% of players this event isn't worth spending on. My 2 cents: Expand the personal rank rewards to be in line with other events or swap it to empire rank reward, and increase the point rewards for energy/stamina by like 5x to make refills worth using and contribution rewards reasonably acquirable.

Comment

• Metalstorm
                        Brawler
                        • Nov 2013

My biggest concern is that if this event is profitable it could set a precedent for gearing event prizes almost exclusively towards players at the very top end. I’m usually happy to spend 1-2 VIPs per event to secure the top participation prize but when that requirement is increased to 10-15 VIPs it puts me off wanting to spend at all. Historically, 2 VIPs has been enough for me to secure 4-5 epics but in this event that same level of spending is likely not enough to even get half of one epic crate which is a worse return than just rolling crates.

Comment

• s0fr3shh
                          Soldier
                          • Apr 2013

Anyone know what the empire prizes were for the last event or what the prizes are so far for the current one? My empire has only gone up to tier 3 and are curious as to what’s coming up.
                          Why so cereal?!
                          sigpic

Comment

• frsh
                            Thug
                            • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Metalstorm View Post
                            My biggest concern is that if this event is profitable it could set a precedent for gearing event prizes almost exclusively towards players at the very top end. I’m usually happy to spend 1-2 VIPs per event to secure the top participation prize but when that requirement is increased to 10-15 VIPs it puts me off wanting to spend at all. Historically, 2 VIPs has been enough for me to secure 4-5 epics but in this event that same level of spending is likely not enough to even get half of one epic crate which is a worse return than just rolling crates.
                            I’m in the same boat....

Comment

• socool
                              Goon
                              • May 2014

Originally posted by pain901 View Post
                              Get tf on with that nice ish....that's ridiculous to those who spend every event! and regardless to if they brought an old lt back or not actually put a milestone that can be obtained. Hell 4mil? regardless if you're the best lsi in game or the best player in game no one can reach it without spending serious money. Almost 20,000fp??? thats my point dummy!! Milestone keep getting outrageous in event and suckers like you appreciate getting sucked dry for your money
                              Whatever the developers do, there will be always a complain, because you're not looking for the minimum rewards, which is top 700 for a re-introduced event LT. Some players can be very active and can achieve that rank for FREE. You look at the 4,000,000 points mark and saying you can't get it. Well, it has been like that, top 10 got an extra super crate that only has event lt, they just simply added more prize for the top ranker, nothing is wrong here.

20,000 fp is for your build at 2000 Ene/1000Stm . I can surely tell you Mr. Freeman & Alpha spend way above that amount every single event and they do not care much. The same rich/whales will be the top rankers of all events.

Comment

• Mdwstrnkid
                                Consigliere
                                • Aug 2013

Originally posted by socool View Post
                                Whatever the developers do, there will be always a complain, because you're not looking for the minimum rewards, which is top 700 for a re-introduced event LT. Some players can be very active and can achieve that rank for FREE. You look at the 4,000,000 points mark and saying you can't get it. Well, it has been like that, top 10 got an extra super crate that only has event lt, they just simply added more prize for the top ranker, nothing is wrong here.

20,000 fp is for your build at 2000 Ene/1000Stm . I can surely tell you Mr. Freeman & Alpha spend way above that amount every single event and they do not care much. The same rich/whales will be the top rankers of all events.
                                You know, I wonder what the response would have been if the devs had just added these awards to the rank awards (e.g. super crate for Top 10 finishers only, other awards to the appropriate rank) and left out participation awards altogether like they did in the first event. I would guess that that the responses would have been muted, even though this reward scheme is going to give better results than the first war (right now, it looks like everyone in the Top 30 is on pace to get a super). In fact, this is the only event that I recall where there is a an uncapped number of super crates to be had, and in all of the events with super crates available as a prize, I'd gather that people who got the super spent on par with this event.

Comment

Working...
                                X