Thread: token regen time after hq destruction

token regen time after hq destruction

Understandibly, when the armory gets destroyed, token regen time increases back to its native 5 mins. It seems to me though that the destruction of the hq has the same effect, is that correct? If not I am not sure what would cause the time to increase when the armory is still up.

Re: token regen time after hq destruction

If HQ gets destroyed, most buildings stop working (no more health pack generation, token regen, etc)

I'm pretty sure all major bonuses stop aside from bunker shields when HQ drops. I understand why that is though. It would be detrimental points-wise if the shields suddenly dropped. You'd be potentially robbing your team of battle points by dropping HQ before the shields I mean.

These are all stopped:

Armory bonus
    Health pack regen
    Nuke launch/detonation capability

These it is harder to tell:
    Not sure if bunker def bonus is lost
    Not sure if sniper tower attack bonus is lost
    Not sure if spy network bonus is lost

Caporegime Game Guru

Yes. If hq goes so does token timer regen bonus.

yes its always been like this though I dont agree with it, a building is a building it should work if its still up, would add a slight bit more to strategy to wars too instead of the usual "lets just bruteforce the 15k shield in 1 then drop their hq in 2 for the mostly guaranteed win", and the bit about taking tokens off someone if they lose their armory I dont like having to dump tokens to avoid that, I doubt anything will ever get done about it though as its always been the norm.