Thread: Titan armoring opponents glitch?

Titan armoring opponents glitch?

Has anyone been having these issues on andorid? Every time my titan hits someone new, the enemy gets armor instead.

Re: Titan armoring opponents glitch?

Do you have Ki seated?

There have been similar reports of him bestowing armor to others in the past.

Often if I cap with my enf the enemy gets 15 armor. Got Ki 4* seated

Yeah I have a 4* ki seated as well.

Ki gives armor to a opponent after they are awake. So if you hit a opponent 1 time and you come back after 30 minutes and you hit him again you will give him 10 times your generated armor. It's the same for opponents who have joined but not yet have hit. Lets say they joined the war 90 minutes ago, you have 1 token left and hit that toon you give him 30 times your generated armor per token.

Quote Originally Posted by Hompel View Post
    Ki gives armor to a opponent after they are awake. So if you hit a opponent 1 time and you come back after 30 minutes and you hit him again you will give him 10 times your generated armor. It's the same for opponents who have joined but not yet have hit. Lets say they joined the war 90 minutes ago, you have 1 token left and hit that toon you give him 30 times your generated armor per token.
    Which, is a bug. Ki should give armor only to you. Probably is a side effect to the "line up change" fix.

Quote Originally Posted by Hompel View Post
    I have seen this exploited with stims in the past too. Suddenly your inactive opponent stimmed at match start gets another stim mid match when you get to their building and it is like they have rallied they have so much armor.

so is this ever going to be fixed or the devs too lazy to do anything about it?