Write down your stories with UE and get the rewards!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andy_CO
    Goon
    • Mar 2014

Re: Write down your stories with UE and get the rewards!

I started in early 2013, I think Match or April. My wife had just gotten through her initial cancer treatments, and the horrible awful stress from that ordeal combined with a pop-up ad in another game that drew me in, and it was enough of an escape that here I still am, 4+ years later. I prefer not to think about the money I’ve spent but at the same time I’ve met people from all over the world, not just virtually at this point even, and it’s awesome for that.

My wife passed 2 and a half years ago when the cancer came back, but I’m still playing. I’ve been with the same empire since the beginning and love it, although I’m probably about the only 4k that hangs around in an empire that steadily oscillates between Platinum and Legend instead of goes all out lol.

DD7DFB

Comment

• IVI 3nace
      Goon
      • Jul 2015

My favorite time in this game before these 2nd teir classes. Was level 200-700 as a assassin. On the day I had 61 caps in a war. Could have had 70 still bothers me to this day. Also the days of winning MVP with 10 attack. By just x in wars. Toons would say how strong they were I use to laugh and say all I need is 1 attack and I owned the war. And the boards.

Now just enjoy close wars with 2 empires that evenly match. Most of the time u get blowouts but when u get a war that goes down to last few minutes. That’s fun.

Menace
      This ally Code is priceless many toons have lost there lives for this Code.
      For your eyes only. 👀DAE3F7👀
      Tell no one.

Comment

• corp5e
        Captain
        • Nov 2013

I started out with another game called Castle Age created by Phoenix Age. I play that game and join my guild Undead. Then when Phoenix Age created Underworld Empire I gave it a try. We created the same empire Undead. Its been great. I been there for the first World War. It was a great event in my eyes. I got Frank. I wish there would be another big EvE event

Comment

• s0fr3shh
          Soldier
          • Apr 2013

Been around since beta, when Blue was the OG of UE haha.

It's been really weird to see the ever changing of the "top dog" of UE, when it was first Blue, Chosen peeps, DB, MadMike, Michael, and now Freeman.

My best memory would probably be when empire wars first started. At that time, there weren't many people cluster together to form "super empires" and all the wars were very competitive and fun. Now, wars that are fun are very far and few between. Either it's a stomp for us or we get stomped. A war is normally determined within the first 5 min of the war, and the rest of it doesn't even seem to matter..

295CB5
          Why so cereal?!
          sigpic

Comment

• deprofundi
            Lackey
            • Nov 2015

I reached king of kings the other days. Thats a full 1000 days of respect! There are so many great features in this game but I like my huge energy build the most. 5500 energy and I blast my way to 2 uncommons lts in westside every level.

4F8D8F

Comment

• Necrofessr
              Hitman
              • Jan 2014

4yrs strong. I remember myfirst 200 demo hit my first 5k demo eve first getting tnt 10k blast finally maxing terminator class the joy i get from a random epic drop Ue has been on every apple device ive owned in 4yrs still 2/3 eve a day and cant wait to see what the dev team have coming in the new year

63BD00

Comment

• JLewie
                Goon
                • Jun 2013

Would definitely have to be when I got reaper in the first PVP event! I was only like lvl 174!! I feel like after that is when people really started spending to get big!

23B895
                4D599E

Comment

• Malikar
                  Brawler
                  • Jul 2014

I started playing right before the exterminator MMB started. No clue what I was doing. I was using the heavy weapon special attack on single targets until some people in my empire started explaining the game more to me. Would have been lost if it weren’t for the awesome community in this game. I only had one kid back then but still could barely afford life. After finishing up some degrees and getting a more secure career, I’ve spent quite a bit and have gotten about half of the event LTs since then. I sadly find it harder and to spend on the each new event because I don’t see my account getting much stronger with each passing month/event. It’s hard to stay interested when a couple classes are maxed out and you are lucky to see a fraction of a percent growth in your attack or defense ability each month without spending.

I would personally like to see something like they had in Marvel United that had an individual challenge component. Not just clicking a button, but a RPG-like part of the game where you use your LTs to work through single player challenges so that you can see your toon grow. Just getting a bit more SP to your attack each month and slowly working a new Star into an LT that really is only like 50-100 points growth out of the thousands doesn’t seem like anything is getting stronger.

E7B037

Comment

• GaleHansen
                    Goon
                    • Nov 2015

I have played this game for a long time but the moment I never will forget happened the other day in my tech lab. I had finely collected all Sara parts and I remembered to seat Isis. For that I was rewarded with 2 x Sara.

Comment

• Wh1t3H4mm3
                      Lackey
                      • Mar 2017

First of all I wanna wish everyone a Merry Christmas. I’ve been playing since UE was Launched,if I remember correctly there wasn’t eve battles yet. I’m almost pure bsi and lvl 900 was my biggest achievement. Keep the game going steady with all these small improvements and it will get better for those who Aren’t happy with the state of the game. 🎅🏻

Comment

• Cthulu
                        Retired Game Guru
                        • Dec 2014

Merry Christmas everyone!

I started June 2nd, 2014 and joined my first and only empire ZeroGravity on the day it was formed by HometownHero and Springs. I started as Assassin and knew nothing. One day I became officer and then the empire started disbanding and I took the gold star. We kept it together and some folks came back. We’ve changed leadership several times, kept some great friends, lost some great members, and met a lot of wonderful people. You all will have a big place in my heart except two of you who can go to hell (just kidding but seriously you suck).

I started lurking in the forums that first summer and thought everyone was insane but the information filled in a lot of gaps that helped me plan my account well almost from the beginning. After a couple months I couldn’t resist and made an account to contribute. After a variety of posts and the occasional rant I was invited by Phoenix Age to join Chelsea and Mist as a moderator with Joker and Selene. We’ve seen several community managers, parent companies: PA - Kabam - and now Gaea, said some goodbyes, have seen a lot of in-game changes, and are now almost at the start of a new year. The amount of time I’ve spent in the forums, Line, the Wiki, Reddit, Skype, and Discord talking/reading about this game is probably equal or greater to the time I’ve actually spent playing it.

I have a hybrid main account named Cthulu that started as an assassin and switched to demo early because we desperately needed it. I have an LSI mini named Listmaker that started as defending demo and then transitioned to enforcer. And I have a super LSI (currently 3x) named Solenya that is quite enjoyable. They are fun to play but my best memories are the people and are in the first 2 sections.

Happy Holidays and New Year everyone!

Be good and good luck!
                        Come join us
                        on the official
                        Underworld Empire Discord Server
                        https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

Working...
                        X