Thread: Thanks devs

Thanks devs

For the epic crates. I assume this is in response to the boss heist fiasco. Please can u clarify the cut offs tho cos I got it on 2 of 3 accounts?

But v good compensation for me. Appreciate it 👍

Re: Thanks devs

I did not receive any crate rolls for compensation. I was one of received the medallion and got it taken away. Maybe the crates represent something else?

No crate for me but I’m curious as well

My UB just got a Rare crate out of the blue. Curious myself here.

iím guessing itís a glitch from the last event. enjoy your free goodies.

chatting to empire mates it seems a mixed bag. My thanks may be premature if everyone who had a medallion taken away didnít get the same. N if itís a glitch and u take away my loot... nope nope nope.

My main (earnt then lost medallion) : no crate
    My mini (didn't finish boss event) : crate

5 toons and 1 had an epic crate roll

I also didnít receive any crates for the VIP package I spent on the boss Heist.

Has to be a glitch probably from the scythe event as i have an extra copy of her in my stash.

If you didn't get a crate roll, check to see if you got an extra epic lt

Look for a free Epic in your inventory also. Main free Epic roll and Scythe. Other 4 either roll or an Epic sitting there.

Quote Originally Posted by Xcali1985 View Post
    Has to be a glitch probably from the scythe event as i have an extra copy of her in my stash.
    This makes the most sense. I wouldn't mind another Turf Wars for the end of the year, neither.

No extra epic lt or free epic roll for me. I also spent more than 20 paid refills to finish the boss 😔

It says in game its the rewards from the last turf wars. resent on accident, anyone who didnt earn anything got a holiday crate instead.

What was th me turf war? Not the recent boss mini event that just finished, right?

Just saw the message for turf war 😂

Devs confirmed they resent turf war rewards. Message is a bit confusing tho. Is this a server glitch, or as a reward for server glitch in heist. If the latter, there are a lot that didnít get the reward and had their medallion taken away. If the former, some further acknowledgement of the heist issue would be welcomed.

Quote Originally Posted by BoredGeek View Post
    No extra epic lt or free epic roll for me. I also spent more than 20 paid refills to finish the boss 😔
    Also did not receive an extra epic LT - looked in inventory

This thread was mistaken - mods please lock it since it wasn’t a genuine response to the heist issue