• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • T-Stok
    Goon
    • Nov 2013

Re: Taking our gear

Originally posted by Wilmywood9 View Post
    I personally am not upset that the medallion change came in place for the ruby. However, after I received the the medallion I quickly bought the $50 pack to level the lts. I woke up to all the levels reset. So essentially my $50 was stolen from me. This is a really bad look that I now have to hope apple will even refund my money for the mess up from this game.
    This is the main reason we deserve compensation. And not to mention the countless players that ONLY did the event to get the medallion, who would not have spent their resources otherwise. I too am waiting on Apple to refund my money, although I would expect/suggest Gaea to do some heavy reconciliation on their part.

Comment

• frsh
      Thug
      • Mar 2017

I wasn't attacking anyone merely putting forward what I though to be true based on some quick (so rough) maths.

Sure; legendary gear is nice, given that after years of paying-to-play I have so few to show. But I honestly believe that the Medallion produces better results, for my layout, than the ruby. I'm happy to be corrected on this!

As for a solution I agree that changing the stack count for the Medallion from x1 to x2 (or 5?) would not only allow those who earnt it, on this occasion, to keep their goodie but also should not be detrimental to those who earn it via the UL boss. If anything increasing the stack should encourage those boss hitters to play more, right?

Personally I prefer to spend on events and as a BSI find that hitting bosses is far too risky a cost:reward ratio. Too many unknowns.
      While with events, such as this, the rewards are clearly stated and I have more of an idea of what to expect for my $.

That's all.

I very much appreciate having Duke as an active member and in no way was what I said meant to be taken as an attack.

Comment

• Kilolbs
        Brawler
        • Sep 2015

Most of the time I try to defend the dev and look at things from their side. But advertising something and then changing it after it was purchased is truly unfair, misleading, and a misuse of power. Even if it was a mistake on their part, why do the customer have to pay for their error. It's the holiday season and money is tight with most, so if someone does find change to spend on this game. They should receive the item they purchased.
        This just imo.

Next time dev can you use Vaseline? Cause it hurts.

Comment

Thread closed. Players are refusing to toe the line with bashing so rather than ban/ give out infractions because of this thread, i am closing it.

Cheers.

Comment

Working...
          X