• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • T-Stok
    Goon
    • Nov 2013

Taking our gear

They give out gear as a reward, gear that allows more levels on LTs, you spend 200fp to level your LTs, go to sleep, the wake up and your gear is gone, your LT levels are reset and in exchange, they give you a couple refills... Not right.

Talking about the shadow medallion rewarded for the boss heist.
    Last edited by T-Stok; 12-18-2017, 12:50 PM.
  • Dr death
    Kingpin
    • May 2013

Re: Taking our gear

The final reward on the heist boss was Shadow Armor at first. This is far too OP of a reward and was given out in error. I was a bit shocked given that I have grinded out only 2 on the 5 toons. 2 others are closing in and the Super LSI will get worked on after the other 4 get theirs.

Comment

• JPitalia
      Goon
      • Mar 2017

Not sure how to get a refund on stacked refills?? Since there isn’t a specific purchase this was tied to. Nevertheless, this was very poor. And my minis who didn’t finish the heist also got the 2 refills. So basically my main who did, hasn’t been compensated at all really.

Comment

Similar thread on issue was merged. Off topic posts deleted.

I have also asked Devs to please comment on this matter. Cheers.

Comment

• frsh
          Thug
          • Mar 2017

Yeah I spent about 26 stam fills (main is BSI) to finish in the first 2hrs. As most of my LTs are Shadow the reward was definitely wanted & appreciated when I got it.

Now I'm down all those refills & have no medallion. While my mini LSI which hasn't even finished the 2nd boss also got the same compensation??

I can see that there was an error made here but why am I being put out due to it?

Comment

• dadon1
            Goon
            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by frsh View Post
            Yeah I spent about 26 stam fills (main is BSI) to finish in the first 2hrs. As most of my LTs are Shadow the reward was definitely wanted & appreciated when I got it.

Now I'm down all those refills & have no medallion. While my mini LSI which hasn't even finished the 2nd boss also got the same compensation??

I can see that there was an error made here but why am I being put out due to it?
            I agree completely!

Comment

• UWE_Duke
              Developer
              • Jul 2016

2 Shadow Rubies are even better than 1 Shadow medallion(8:5). If you're only care about the rarity, I recommend you to share your phone parts with friends and smash the Underworld Legends together.
              Thanks.

Comment

• Metalstorm
                Brawler
                • Nov 2013

That’s a rather tone deaf response and it entirely misses the point. With no communication from the devs how do we know that the shadow medallion wasn’t the intended reward which you guys then changed after realising how many people were getting it? It’s a matter of trust and you have lost an awful lot of it because of this.

And what about the people who spent money on the “event” only because the shadow medallion was in offer just to be told “Bad luck, you don’t get to keep the shadow medallion. Have 2 copies of an item you weren’t interested in and 2 refills as compensation” that’s just a slap in the face.

Comment

• frsh
                  Thug
                  • Mar 2017

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
                  2 Shadow Rubies are even better than 1 Shadow medallion(8:5). If you're only care about the rarity, I recommend you to share your phone parts with friends and smash the Underworld Legends together.
                  Thanks.
                  Not if I have 5 Shadow LTs seated in an attack based seating layout.....
                  It’s the extra 5lvls
                  Last edited by frsh; 12-19-2017, 05:48 AM.

Comment

I didnt leave this thread open for people to BASH devs or incite forums.

I left thread open for civil and respectable discussion.

We can make recommendations on what we would like or what we expect but please stop the BASHING and ATTACKS!

Cheers.

Comment

• T-Stok
                      Goon
                      • Nov 2013

It's about the fact that you gave an item that increased levels, people spent money to level those LTs, then you took back the item and reset the LT levels. That's not right. You really think you can level your shadow Lts with 2 refills?? That's a joke. They paid money to progress the game, you took back that progress and then say something like this.. Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by T-Stok View Post
                        It's about the fact that you gave an item that increased levels, people spent money to level those LTs, then you took back the item and reset the LT levels. That's not right. You really think you can level your shadow Lts with 2 refills?? That's a joke. They paid money to progress the game, you took back that progress and then say something like this.. Ridiculous.
                        I agree that the 2 refills is not enough but decided to move past it after i asked Duke why this was done. I was excited to see the medal pop up when i finished the event under 15mins and upset to lose it but chose to move on from it. Others are rightly upset but the key is how to express this without bashing devs.

Comment

• Melvin005
                          Lackey
                          • Aug 2017

Originally posted by chelsea View Post
                          I didnt leave this thread open for people to BASH devs or incite forums.

I left thread open for civil and respectable discussion.

We can make recommendations on what we would like or what we expect but please stop the BASHING and ATTACKS!

Cheers.
                          Unless there was a deleted post, I don't think there is any bashing going on here. The players here, including myself, are sick of the switcheroo that took place during this event and previous events. I would have not even attempted the event if I had known that the item would be changed. It is not the players' faults that a mistake was made on Gaea's end, so the players should not be penalized.

I spend hundreds on this game each month for my toons. I am at the point now that if this situation is not rectified, that I will quit the game and put my money towards something else. I have no faith in Gaea anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Melvin005 View Post
                            Unless there was a deleted post, I don't think there is any bashing going on here. The players here, including myself, are sick of the switcheroo that took place during this event and previous events. I would have not even attempted the event if I had known that the item would be changed. It is not the players' faults that a mistake was made on Gaea's end, so the players should not be penalized.

I spend hundreds on this game each month for my toons. I am at the point now that if this situation is not rectified, that I will quit the game and put my money towards something else. I have no faith in Gaea anymore.
                            You answered your query in terms of if there is a deleted post because some of the off topic and non constructive/ bashing ones were removed. I will continue to leave this thread open to see what comes of it and close it only if it becomes totally unproductive.

Cheers all.

Comment

• Wilmywood9
                              Lackey
                              • Apr 2016

I personally am not upset that the medallion change came in place for the ruby. However, after I received the the medallion I quickly bought the $50 pack to level the lts. I woke up to all the levels reset. So essentially my $50 was stolen from me. This is a really bad look that I now have to hope apple will even refund my money for the mess up from this game.

Comment

Working...
                              X