Thread: questions for duke about current boss heist

questions for duke about current boss heist

1- why isnt boss heist showing on a new toon(created after the start of heist) , when will i be able to see the heist on it?
    2- if i finish boss heist right now what will the last reward be shadow medallion or 2 shadow ruby , or 1 shadow medallion and 1 shadow ruby?
    3 - why are we getting compensated ?
    are we getting compensated bcz some of us got shadow medallion , or bcz someone of us are going to get 2 shadow rubies ?
    when will we get the 2x stamina refills writen on the email that came from the system.
    thanks

Re: questions for duke about current boss heist

I’m pissed. I dumped refills to get the medallion and then more to level my LT based on the ability of the item and now GAEA have taken away the item , rolled back my LT’s and I have now 2 refills to compensate me for spending 15 plus refills? Not on Gaea.

Ticket logged.

Don't bother emailing they shutdown there emails so anything you send them you will ve wasting your time like we did using all the refills to get the medallion just too be robbed once again

Wow, what a bad move!!!

Spent my 10 refills to get that shadow medaillon, got it, now taken away for a compensation of 2 refills with a
    Shadow ruby that i already have.

This is the way how you satisfy players/Customers. Cheers Gaea, well done!!!

And you guys seriously asking for improvement suggestions and how to communicate?

I have no more words for this!!!!

Thx for having me.

BR
    Main

Quote Originally Posted by Mainevent View Post
    Wow, what a bad move!!!

Spent my 10 refills to get that shadow medaillon, got it, now taken away for a compensation of 2 refills with a
    Shadow ruby that i already have.

This is the way how you satisfy players/Customers. Cheers Gaea, well done!!!

And you guys seriously asking for improvement suggestions and how to communicate?

I have no more words for this!!!!

Thx for having me.

BR
    Main
    They took away all the shadow medallion from everyone who got one? Why would they do that? The item isn’t even that good to begin with. They should’ve just kept shadow medallion as the reward but made it stack up to 2x. We have gotten 5 of those gems now from boss heists.

All i can say is wow. Taking a reward away from those who have earned it. cost me 9 refills to complete heist was given 2 back. Seems we found a new way to get screwed over.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidEcc View Post
    I can’t join Boss Heist. When I click on the banner I only get a status window “Boss Heist Progress” There is nothing to click except to close the window. How do you get in?
    He appears in "your bosses" menu.

go into your boss tab it should appear there.

You guys are lucky; my main is BSI and it took me 26 stam refills to finish the boss in the first 2hrs.
    I was pretty happy to get the Medallion as it caters to my higher starred LTs.

Now it seems I'm just down 24 refills.........

If you could add or remove any item in the game to your account at a whim and had been able to do so for the past 5 years then doing something like this probably wouldn’t seem like a big deal. Short of them just not caring that’s the only reason I can think of for such a poor response to this situation.

I think they are just too far removed from the reality to have any idea how they should appropriately respond in a situation like this. A similar thing also happened during the outcry following the first breath of the wild promotion. Instead of telling players that he heard their concerns and that they would attemp to make things better going forward, the concerns were outright ignored - and largely not addressed at all as per the second BOTW promotion - in favour of promoting the promotion of all things and attempting to convince players that it’s actually good value.

I actually got a response! They tell me they are “discussing” this. Not sure what that means in the end. Either I want my refills back or the medallion and LT levels back.

Quote Originally Posted by JPitalia View Post
    I actually got a response! They tell me they are “discussing” this. Not sure what that means in the end. Either I want my refills back or the medallion and LT levels back.
    Did you receive a response?