Thread: limited time boss event / reward table?

limited time boss event / reward table?

hi devs.
    where is the reward table for this heist ?
    same rewards as the previous boss heist?

Re: limited time boss event / reward table?

Duke, why would you award the shadow medallion for this when I worked so hard to obtain this with shadow alloy and UL boss? This is so frustrating! Please add all lengendaries to the UL boss or a new lengendaries or something!

YOU JUST MADE UL BOSS WORTHLESS! And shadow alloy as well
    Last edited by GQuest; 12-18-2017 at 02:35 AM.

Hey Developers, forum Gurus , guys and girls. Can anyone confirm ragrding the shadow Medellin reward? Must you finish the boss within the first 3 hour or 2 hour to get the shadow medallion or within stage zero? Some of my empire members who finished the boss within first 3 hour I believe got shadow Medellin and some who finished after the first 3 hour got shadow ruby. Can anyone clarify this? Many Thanks

Greetings,

I finished the event boss at the exact time with my friend, he got the Medallion and i got the ruby. (He's 4k+ i m 1k)
    I must say that this is totally unfair. I wasn't gonna spend a cent before another friend said he got the medallion.
    Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by mod.s View Post
    Greetings,

I finished the event boss at the exact time with my friend, he got the Medallion and i got the ruby. (He's 4k+ i m 1k)
    I must say that this is totally unfair. I wasn't gonna spend a cent before another friend said he got the medallion.
    Regards.
    I am sorry, I should not object, all i lost were no more than 20$.
    My deepest sympathies go out to the ones that spent hundred of dollars to get the medallion, and after few months it was given away ( by MISTAKE) in exchange of 50 fp!! ofc without forgetting the apology letter.

Regards.

on stage 4 when i hit using demo flame thrower there is a glitch where only 1 of the 2 bosses receive damage it shows a zero. I hit Envy and the other boss receives damage of 0. This is bull cause it is making me waste more stamina.

Please fix asap but probably already screwed a lot of demo players including me. I also tried to report this through the link in the game with the contact us button and noticed a new screen that loads and once i hit there all i could do is search not report

My code is b87537

Quote Originally Posted by b1ballar View Post
    on stage 4 when i hit using demo flame thrower there is a glitch where only 1 of the 2 bosses receive damage it shows a zero. I hit Envy and the other boss receives damage of 0. This is bull cause it is making me waste more stamina.

Please fix asap but probably already screwed a lot of demo players including me. I also tried to report this through the link in the game with the contact us button and noticed a new screen that loads and once i hit there all i could do is search not report

My code is b87537
    The other boss is assasin class and has evasion

Are we supposed to get one or two rubies for completing this?

For those curious, you get a shadow aquamarine for completing this round of the boss heist.

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper9292 View Post
    The other boss is assasin class and has evasion
    I think the sniper class sometime dodge the splash damage.