Thread: Customer service needs improvement

Customer service needs improvement

Hello so Iíve always found customer services in the past fairly helpful until recently.

I feel since XXXXX started responding to my complaints that he doesnít even read the correspondence.

XXXX seems to acknowledge the email says he will look into it, then the next thing you get is a standard email saying we canít help you or worse an email to say case is closed and a feedback message as if they have answered your complaint.

Please look into this I am not the only person I know who thinks XXXXX doesnít listen.
    Last edited by chelsea; 12-15-2017 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Names and CS messages not allowed on forums

Re: Customer service needs improvement

100% agree
    i had 2 different tickets recently with that agent and both got the same automated reply which was way off the content of my tickets .
    one of the tickets was for sidekick fusion requiring recombinator and it was the second time to raise a ticket and both times the response was as if he had no idea what i was talking about or any idea of the game.
    anyways i rated it as bad, im unsatisfied hopefully it will change smth

Consigliere Game Guru

I dont need to remind all that CS messages are not allowed to be shared on forums or CS names but this is the reminder.

Also, while i understand the frustration of some, sending a message to UWE_Elise on forums to follow up a ticket might help. Duke is a Developer and he tries to help as well if he can.

Thread left open after edits to keep thread respectable and on topic and to see if Admin/ Devs can chime in.

I wasn’t aware I was breaking the rules but thanks for leaving the thread open as this is a genuine problem that a lot of people are having at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
    I wasn’t aware I was breaking the rules but thanks for leaving the thread open as this is a genuine problem that a lot of people are having at the moment.
    CS has been an issue for at least 3 years. 3 different development groups same issues. I lost hope a long time ago.

Took them until 2 days ago to respond to my issue with the last event.