• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Shifty
    Brawler
    • Jun 2015

New bugs since update.

When going to fight my boss it always takes me to public page first.

In sidekicks screen as you click through loadouts, the sidekicks that are shown seated are different to what is said to be seated below. This is confusing as half of them look so similar.
  • mr_teflon
    Lieutenant
    • May 2014

Re: New bugs since update.

I've seen this on my more slower devices, not sure what makes it happen, say I have a phoenix boss for example and I'm in it and exit out of it then sometimes I will end up in the public page for all those bosses of phoenix.

Comment

• tambunan
      Enforcer
      • Feb 2016

Having the same exact issue, it seems that the default page for boss everytime i clicked at boss button or the empire boss/your boss shortcut next to empire shortcut are public now.

Comment

• Missy
        Thug
        • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Shifty View Post
        . In sidekicks screen as you click through loadouts, the sidekicks that are shown seated are different to what is said to be seated below.
        This also happens for LT’s. If you change loadouts, LT’s shown below are incorrect.

Comment

• Missy
          Thug
          • Jun 2014

when levelling LT’s, if you click on LT there used to be a blue bar across the top showing progress to next level. This blue bar doesn’t appear anymore. Not sure what update caused this change but can we have the blue bar back pls?

Comment

• Xcali1985
            Head Boss
            • Jun 2013

It’s not a slower device issue. I’m on iPhone 8 and it does the same thing. Sometimes you click bosses and it shows all the public listing for the current boss your fighting, sometimes it goes to your private list.

The sidekick/LT menus have been screwed up since launch. Change loadout takes you to LTs with sidekicks fab still selected. Plus the above mentioned.

Comment

• Arizona88
              Lackey
              • Dec 2017

Every time I send a gift none of my toons get them

Comment

• Mercurial
                Soldier
                • Mar 2016

Another iPhone 8 that sometimes (more than half the time) gets the public boss list rather than personal list.

Comment

Working...
                X