on the official
    Underworld Empire Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• UWE_Duke
      Developer
      • Jul 2016

Re: Some thoughts

There will be two charging skills in existing buildings. I really think they are fun.

Comment

• fbc765
        Enforcer
        • Aug 2016

2 charging skills? Explain plz and what about all those ideas u started w/this thread, think those will be fun if u implement them

Comment

• MFShawn
          Lackey
          • Nov 2017

I’d mostly like some changes done to EvE match making system. Win streak seems to be the case and faces you against a no win match for most empires not in the top 3. Win/lose ratio I think would be more fun. May see a lot of the same empires once seasons balance out the empires, but will bring strategy, balancing, and interest back I think. 1-3 good matches maybe a week based on both empires activity.

Comment

• MFShawn
            Lackey
            • Nov 2017

As for the match making now

Comment

• Cthulu
              Retired Game Guru
              • Dec 2014

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
              There will be two charging skills in existing buildings. I really think they are fun.
              Ooohhh

When are those coming?
              Come join us
              on the official
              Underworld Empire Discord Server
              https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• aNYth1ng
                Goon
                • May 2015

Lift the refill cap... or don't call it a refill... self explanatory.

Comment

• alexian
                  • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Mobile Mob
                  2. How does Armory super power work?
                  I only notice 2 extra tokens at start of war and every player is awake but the token timer does not regen tokens faster.
                  We have level 2 armory and the token regen timer stays 4 minutes...
                  That's it. If a player is "asleep", not joined, the timer is doubled. So Armory super is good for empires that have a late surge of actives. No need to do the initial opt in, to start the timer.

Your improvement ideas sound great 👍 It would be nice to be implemented.
                  48BE8B

Comment

• alexian
                    • Jun 2013

@Duke: i think Cthulu asked the most important question:
                    Originally posted by Cthulu View Post
                    When are those coming?
                    48BE8B

Comment

• Aprilwine
                      Street Boss
                      • Oct 2013

Maybe I should post this in a separate thread and I am probably the 2% that feels this way but I have to get this off my chest...Beasts, I figured at first it was a way to add a little something to whatever it is you like doing in this game. Some enjoy job hunting, EvE participation, PvP, or all the above. At first Beasts added a little flavor to a specific aspect that attracts players to log in and play. Now it seems it is getting to a point where they add enough progression to a load out where if you don't participate in this aspect you will find yourself way behind those that do. My small example is the event Beast. % chance to steal a token on EvE win...this may be the best a EvE beast will ever be or is this a harbinger for whats to come in the future? If so I can live with it but find it hard to believe there is not other ways to get the same job done. I see a bunch of great ideas and hopefully this info gets passed on the higher beings to add some more spark to a already cool game. Peace!
                      sigpic

Comment

• tambunan
                        Enforcer
                        • Feb 2016

Originally posted by Aprilwine View Post
                        Maybe I should post this in a separate thread and I am probably the 2% that feels this way but I have to get this off my chest...Beasts, I figured at first it was a way to add a little something to whatever it is you like doing in this game. Some enjoy job hunting, EvE participation, PvP, or all the above. At first Beasts added a little flavor to a specific aspect that attracts players to log in and play. Now it seems it is getting to a point where they add enough progression to a load out where if you don't participate in this aspect you will find yourself way behind those that do. My small example is the event Beast. % chance to steal a token on EvE win...this may be the best a EvE beast will ever be or is this a harbinger for whats to come in the future? If so I can live with it but find it hard to believe there is not other ways to get the same job done. I see a bunch of great ideas and hopefully this info gets passed on the higher beings to add some more spark to a already cool game. Peace!
                        They started to implement new things that only this beast/pet category can do though - level up beast, eve beast. I'm quite confident that if these things gets positive feedback from players - they will explore much more possibilities than the usual add this to that, or deduct this from that and add them to there type of powers. They even implemented the blue chat spam from PvP! Because of some beast..

While these kind of things does not directly affects new players, the old players had new toys to unwrap..which hopefully opens up new build or strategy or approach to the game. The worst part are it probably will cost us more $ to secure stronger pets (or most likely Event Pets!) as we would spend to secure event Lt. But we should've kind of got used to it by now lol

Comment

• Irish
                          Brawler
                          • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Aprilwine View Post
                          I think the sidekicks do a few things. Firstly they help players gain something new every day and can help to eventually close the gap between older non actives that sit in empires absorbing tokens and newer players who play every day. They also give a second facet of the game that helps older players improve loadouts (once you have above 3 star lieutenants it can take a long time to actually improve a loadout because of how much stuff you need to take those lieutenants to the next star level) lastly they help you create specialized loadouts that are specific to one task (jobs, EvE, PvP, bosses, etc) before sidekicks i had one loadout for bosses and jobs, now i have 2 because there are sidekicks i have that help with both.

Comment

• alexian
                            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Mobile Mob
                            In other words it is almost the same as stim but for the whole empire members active or not!
                            Yes..
                            48BE8B

Comment

• ErLoko
                              Lackey
                              • Feb 2018

I think it would be nice to add new gear to bosses, since all lts or most of them are bosses it would be nice to have a chance to drop objects that buff them. Just like for example Nautica. You can drop items that buff Nautica (lt) by fighting the stormriders. So for example if you hunt some Joaquins (boss) you could have the cance to drop the dotd mask (in this case) and so on with all other bosses.

What are your thoughts about this?

I think it will add some more fun to boss hunting, now you get gear but it really doesnt feel like its making you stronger in any way.

Comment

• Quaranj
                                Boss
                                • May 2015

Curious to see what the charging skills are - would hope to see leadership empire drops unlock to help charge faster too!

Comment

Working...
                                X