• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Irish
    Brawler
    • Apr 2016

Re: Some thoughts

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    There will be two charging skills in existing buildings. I really think they are fun.
    I think what was said by duke was actually a typo combined with bad grammar. I think what he meant to say was “two of the buildings super powers are changingâ€‌. Which was updated on another thread already. Not positive but i think so. Duke?

Comment

• Cthulu
      Retired Game Guru
      • Dec 2014

Originally posted by Irish View Post
      I think what was said by duke was actually a typo combined with bad grammar. I think what he meant to say was “two of the buildings super powers are changing”. Which was updated on another thread already. Not positive but i think so. Duke?
      I just assumed changing as well...
      Come join us
      on the official
      Underworld Empire Discord Server
      https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• alexian
        • Jun 2013

Note that all of the below is my personal opinion, having absolutely no information what is actually in the plan. I also think the "rumor mill" can do bad to the game, so if you continue to read take it only as a study of imagination, which can be totally different to what will actually be.

@Duke: please, is it possible to give any sort of time frame? A short note, like: our plan is 4 months (time already includes the 10% backup offset) plus the time it takes to be approved by Apple / Google.

I didn't give much attention to Duke's announcement, until previous posts.
        Thinking that the Devs want to push the game further and bring new stuff in the game (although there are plenty of existing things in the game that can be worked on - eg: reconsider the lts in all challenge jobs), I think that Duke was referring to a new implementation.
        So, I am thinking of some new stuff, and "charging skills" is correct. Something along the lines of: spend X tokens in Sniper Tower and players from that building will do additionally Y damage, or spend X tokens in HQ and all buildings will have increased damage mitigation... Every building will have at least one of these special abilities, but only 2 abilities (even from different buildings) can be used for the duration of an EvE.

LE: I just thought of a both good and bad way for charging the abilities. The abilities are not charged by tokens, but by progress in war. For instance bunker ability is charged by absorbing tokens, armory ability by reaching a player damage threshold. It is bad because the thresholds will not be accessible to everyone, good cause it stimulates people to be in more active empires.
        Last edited by alexian; 03-12-2018, 11:05 PM.
        48BE8B

Comment

• Milenko
          Lackey
          • Feb 2017

Originally posted by K1LLxF33D View Post
          1. Introduction of 5th respect faction "Shadow" for daily health points as well, would love to see respect points accumulated above 6000 be logged as currency to purchase any Lt in the game in correspondce in its faction, IMO a majority of players work themselves to the bone rolling for Lts they may never see and a definite way to earn epics or other ability lts could really diversify builds
          This one is really worth mentioning again. A brilliant idea and should be easy to implement. This expanded on Alpha's #1 suggestion, now I would like to combine it with his #2 suggestion. Allow unwanted gear to be sold like unwanted insignias!

Instead of receiving alloy in return, gear sales should produce tech lab pieces (tool parts, basic parts, gun parts, etc.) Then make all LTs buildable in tech lab with a combination of respect points and parts, maybe another rare drop item as well.

Giving players the hope of one day obtaining the favorite epic they've always wanted will do wonders for player retention. As it stands now, newer players see the older ones enjoying these special event LTs and don't see any point in trying to compete in a game where, as far as they know, there's no possible way for them to ever play a hand (loadout) with those same LTs. If they can create them, however, they still have that hope to strive for, even if it takes years to accumulate all the parts to build it. It would at least be possible and, with enough effort, achievable.

And one other simple fix PLEASE!!! :
          Originally posted by aNYth1ng View Post
          Lift the refill cap... or don't call it a refill... self explanatory.
          Even if you charge more FP, offer a refill that is actually a full refill!!! The existing refills in black market are deceptive to begin with and the fact that you haven't changed it yet makes it seem intentionally deceptive!

Just change the darn name to "2,000 energy fill" and "1,000 stamina fill" already! ...and now that people know exactly what they're getting... you could offer some alternatives that may be more attractive to someone closer to leveling up:
          1,000 energy or 500 stamina for 5FP
          600 energy or 300 stamina for 3FP

Thank you for keeping us involved in the brainstorming process. I guarantee these 2 ideas will be warmly welcomed by all of us and ultimately more profitable for you.

-Milenko

Comment

• Irish
            Brawler
            • Apr 2016

Totally agree! Very good ideas!

Comment

• Demo Diva
              Lackey
              • Dec 2013

1) Finish the empire upgrades we have already donated to. Give us empire drops
              2) Fix what is broken or outdated, make adjustments to the rewards given for boss fights and EvE battles
              3) Class upgrades, either raise the levels of the current skills or add another tier with new or combined skills
              4) Poll players on what they want most.
              5) EvE playoffs

Comment

Working...
              X