• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Razor
    Lackey
    • Aug 2016

Re: Some thoughts

New classes, for example, The Engineer: spend points in battle repairing buildings, building armor packs, etc. Medic, can heal, can give adrenaline rush. The bodyguard, has a chance of intercepting hits meant for other teammates, even in other buildings. The saboteur, can temporarily stop or delay opponents ability to use super, or token generation, or health pick generation. The hacker, can siphon shields from opponents to add to your own shield, personal or building. How about if you have achieved level 3 in every existing class, you can spend your class coins to create your own customized class selecting abilities from other existing classes?

Comment

• Reaper9292
      Banned
      • Jan 2016

i deleted my post trying to edit it , but i managed to take a screenshot. here it is the link .thanks
      Image Screenshot 2017 12 07 20 01 07 hosted in ImgBB

Comment

• Razor
        Lackey
        • Aug 2016

New job area: Wall Street
        The unlocks for each mission are the construction of the new building, the corporation. The corporation gives you new seats for lt’s, and expanded abilities.
        1/10
        Construction cost is $1Billion.
        Unlocks the Board of directors seat, The CFO.
        Any lieutenant seated in the CFO chair gets 2X any financial bonus.

2/10
        $1.25 Billion
        The corporation can breakdown unwanted inventory for raw materials, which can later be used to build desirable items.

3/10
        $1.5 Billion
        Unlocks Board of Directors seat CTO. Any lieutenant seated in seat gets 2x the effect for tech lab abilities.

4/10
        $2 Billion
        Corporation can build either an energy pack, or a stamina pack once per day.

5/10
        $2.5 Billion
        Unlocks Head of Human Resources seat.
        Any lieutenant seated gets 2x the effect for any ability that targets other lieutenants (i.e. +1 attack per street)

6/10
        $3.25 Billion
        Corporation can build energy pack, stamina pack, or scratcher once per day.

7/10
        $4 Billion
        Unlocks VP seat. 2X attack and defense of seated lieutenant.

8/10
        $5.125 Billion
        Corporation can build energy pack, stamina pack, scratcher, or cc bundle once per day.

9/10
        $6.4 Billion
        Unlocks CEO seat. Seated lieutenant gets 3X attack and defense.

10/10
        $8 Billion
        Corporation can now build missing tech lab parts. Build time varies by rarity.

Comment

• AngryChipmunk1
          Captain
          • Jan 2013

Revamping lieutenants to give them more playability and more loadout options for players. Targeting the weaker LTs, some LTs are so weak in ability you will never see them in any player loadout. Personally there are a few lieutenants that have great artwork with hideous abilities that leave them on players shelves or fused away and these are LTs I'd like to be seeing more of just by scrolling around.

This all may seem very negative, and I don't mean it to be as such, more as constructive criticism to try and bring more lieutenants into player loadouts. Mastermind are one of the very few LTs that got a great change to a very poor ability.

LTs like Fox and Kate that have plus attack and defense are very very weak buffs, especially now. Recommend rescaling the same ability on the older rares; Tagg, Borris, Caine as well, their powers seem to lack compared to other lts, sometimes uncommons are even better. Pretty much every uncommon has a power that's fair for its rarity.

The Judgement crate rares.
          Hannibal, Porsche, and Berserker
          Lieutenants with diminishing abilities are a very huge turn off for nearly every player, and these ones were pretty bad, Berserkers ability was bad enough for him to be an Uncommon drop in the crates if I remember correctly. Now that he is in the mercenary crate under a rare slot I feel his power should be buffed, even without the negative drawback he is still a very poor rare LT, and a large amount of the player base are lacking his crate items which helped fix his power. I would include Mastermind in here, but he has his ability completely changed and buffed a long time ago which is a big plus.

And a few more LTs I'd like to throw in here as well, one would be Slade, his ability is horrible, especially for the amount of energy that job takes, I'm not sure if the job has changed, I know I filled the bar to near 100% twice when he first came out and it costed like 12,000e each time, one of the very few LTs I don't have on my shelf and it will probably remain that way indefinitely.
          Sara, a very tedious Epic LT to craft that take many players years to make once, that has the ability +5 energy. The only redeeming thing about her would be her weapon, that currently not a single player owns, and that weapon takes massive amounts of resources probably near the thousands for completions on the Legends boss to get. But when you are at that stage, sacrificing your Crown and Ring to make her gun are not worth it. If her ability was something not + energy that was somewhat appealing I could see many players wanting to own her and it would be nice to see players use this LT, but the only time you'll ever see her is when you fill your experience bar.
          Keira, an Epic LT from an event, has a substantially weak ability, you have a 2% chance to cap your health loss to 20% at 1*, and her ability remains very weak until you get around the 6* region. You're way way dead before this has a chance to proc, and what good does taking 20% do? 2% for nano or some better defensive ability could make her very playable. It's a shame because her artwork is amazing.
          Natalie and Vincent, health loss to make their ability work, I can see what you're trying to do here but the amount you give up puts you near or at dead to get some benefit and nobody seems to know if healing resets numbers or not, very confusing which turns people away.

This got pretty TLDR but there are a few more LTs floating around out there, but these were the ones I see as being too weak, or confusing for players to use.

Comment

Originally posted by AngryChipmunk1 View Post
            Revamping lieutenants to give them more playability and more loadout options for players.

The Judgement crate rares.
            Hannibal, Porsche, and Berserker
            Lieutenants with diminishing abilities are a very huge turn off for nearly every player, and these ones were pretty bad, Berserkers ability was bad enough for him to be an Uncommon drop in the crates if I remember correctly. Now that he is in the mercenary crate under a rare slot I feel his power should be buffed, even without the negative drawback he is still a very poor rare LT, and a large amount of the player base are lacking his crate items which helped fix his power. I would include Mastermind in here, but he has his ability completely changed and buffed a long time ago which is a big plus.
            This needs to be done.

Comment

• K1LLxF33D
              Lackey
              • Dec 2017

Originally posted by alpha6776 View Post
              Duke,

I love the idea of new content but would like to remind Gaea that there are some parts of the current game that need updating or changes.

1. Respect points award system maxed at 6,000 respect points. Either revamp or discard awards. If discarded then stop awarding respect points in bosses;

2. We are accumulating more and more useless drops from bosses. We need a system to clean out inventory of useless brass knuckles for example and upgrade / combine into new legendary items that actually benefit our toons;

3. We need more legendary gear introduced. Gear that augments current lieutenants would be appreciated and might help freshen up outdated lieutenants;

4. Many of the LTs could use a freshening up like Mastermind received a year or so ago. The older LT’s skills are a fraction of the power of newer LT’s, herego my request for a defusioner function;

5. Introduction of un-combine function like a reverse fuse. I won’t beat this to death but it has been discussed ad nauseum in the forums and the manual introduction in Last EVE was a welcomed addition to prizes but needs to be expanded past top 10 and allow for multiple un-combines so others have an opportunity to “fixâ€‌ errant fuses or outdated lieutenants;

6. Current EVE enhancements: I think Gaea has done a nice job with adding new features to EVE (AP/HP button; battle board; superpowers, etc.).
              A) I’d like to see a game mechanic that allows a limited number of player swaps during the EVE so that if a building has no active players because of time of EVE (like 3AM), an empire officer can swap an active player into the building DURING the EVE war. This feature would really mix up EVE and make it more interesting strategy wise;
              B) I’d like to see Scythe fixed so that she steals x% of the counterdamage done by healer that has her seated.

7. Need Tier 3 classes (with new class skills), additional Tier 2 class skill levels (above level 3) or newly released Tier 2 skills. Lots of CC stacked and nothing to spend on. I don’t have the wearwithal to accumulate a whole other set of LTs to change classes.

Once again, just my .02. Thanks for your consideration.

Very truly yours,
              ⚡️Alpha⚡️
              1. Introduction of 5th respect faction "Shadow" for daily health points as well, would love to see respect points accumulated above 6000 be logged as currency to purchase any Lt in the game in correspondce in its faction, IMO a majority of players work themselves to the bone rolling for Lts they may never see and a definite way to earn epics or other ability lts could really diversify builds

Comment

• Kyrec
                Goon
                • Oct 2015

Thumbs up!!!

Comment

• Irish
                  Brawler
                  • Apr 2016

What ever you guys do i think it needs to involve thinking and strategy. Maybe PvE where you can see what you are up against and choose a team with particular skills and a superpower (like a loadout for a mission) to counter/defeat the other team.
                  Not really sure whats a good idea but i dont want to just click and i would like your chances of winning to be determined by the choices you make.

Comment

• Godric
                    Lieutenant
                    • Mar 2013

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
                    Hey everyone,

-TvT: EvE small on-demand battles
                    create squad with friends and give it a name
                    smaller teams (18 v 18, 10 v 10 or?)
                    unique marching, league and ranking system
                    empires have pre-set upgrades, equal on both sides
                    fast action with all participants active
                    I think this is the best sounding idea! I think this project should be prioritized before the others. I think this could bring a lot of fun to players. Some players may stay in pretty inactive empires (for a plethora of different empires) but probably would get a kick out of having another opportunity to have a really active war without abandoning his/her empire.
                    sigpic
                    Signature by: MageFX

Comment

• Godric
                      Lieutenant
                      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by K1LLxF33D View Post
                      1. Introduction of 5th respect faction "Shadow" for daily health points as well, would love to see respect points accumulated above 6000 be logged as currency to purchase any Lt in the game in correspondce in its faction, IMO a majority of players work themselves to the bone rolling for Lts they may never see and a definite way to earn epics or other ability lts could really diversify builds
                      Holy crap! This is perfect, I 100% support this idea. Please take the time to discuss this one devs. Daily Active User's are vital to the success of this game and this would be a superior way to reward daily activity even better than the daily scratcher.
                      sigpic
                      Signature by: MageFX

Comment

• Xcali1985
                        Head Boss
                        • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Godric View Post
                        I think this is the best sounding idea! I think this project should be prioritized before the others. I think this could bring a lot of fun to players. Some players may stay in pretty inactive empires (for a plethora of different empires) but probably would get a kick out of having another opportunity to have a really active war without abandoning his/her empire.
                        I think it should be like Call of Duty match making servers. Where you join a lobby and the cpu sorts through the mess to place the best balanced matchup.

If you allow people to set mini-empires there will still end up being on above the rest. Make it random. Will force community interaction and hopefully growth.

Comment

• K1LLxF33D
                          Lackey
                          • Dec 2017

EvE collect needs to be revamped... Why can't both empires competing collect a leaderboard bonus? Why not have both collect bonus, win or lose, and give winning empire double rewards (player xp, class xp, cash, cc [doubles base class coins then adds leaderboard bonus]), increase functionality of Shadow Broker empire upgrade to guarantee increased item drop ( I consider it luck when I collect 2-3 items on a win with level 5 Shadow Broker, cmon!) Adding in Empire Drops would be awesome! Would like to see EvE matchups to be set by upgrades or an optional lock of sorts with the addition of championships for each tier (bronze, silver, gold, platinum, diamond, legend) as well, that in turn adds in new spots for the new leaderboard tab in conjunction with rewards equal to the empire's ranking. The 3 wins and rank up method is obsolete with the fluxuations and inactive bodies of the server nowadays IMO. Just a little input but I hope it sparks an idea or two

Comment

• Land
                            Thug
                            • Sep 2015

7. Need Tier 3 classes (with new class skills), additional Tier 2 class skill levels (above level 3) or newly released Tier 2 skills. Lots of CC stacked and nothing to spend on. I don’t have the wearwithal to accumulate a whole other set of LTs to change classes.
                            I was just mentioning a need for new skills to my empire mates. I don't think the game has gotten any new classes or skills since I started playing over two years ago. I've just about maxed out Ghost (don't have LT setups for other classes or the desire to play them, really) and not having anything to spend CC on isn't helping maintain my interest level in the game. If they really don't want to do the new class/skills route yet (or at all for some reason), they could give us something completely different to spend CC on with the availability of repeatable purchases - even if they were just mini-crate rolls that could only drop commons and uncommons, it'd be better than nothing (although I only mention it as an example).

The other thing I'd really like to see is an improvement to bosses and boss loot. Maybe let us use class skills in bosses (even if they have to make new boss-specific skills that we can spend CC on) and even let us use advanced classes. Loot wise, as someone with 1800 stam that does very little PVP, I'd really like to see the massive horde of weapons/gear I've accumulated from bossing become useful in some fashion besides just PVP war.

Comment

• Moneyball
                              Thug
                              • Oct 2013

Duke,

I love the idea of new content but would like to remind Gaea that there are some parts of the current game that need updating or changes.

1. Respect points award system maxed at 6,000 respect points. Either revamp or discard awards. If discarded then stop awarding respect points in bosses;

2. We are accumulating more and more useless drops from bosses. We need a system to clean out inventory of useless brass knuckles for example and upgrade / combine into new legendary items that actually benefit our toons;

3. We need more legendary gear introduced. Gear that augments current lieutenants would be appreciated and might help freshen up outdated lieutenants;

4. Many of the LTs could use a freshening up like Mastermind received a year or so ago. The older LT’s skills are a fraction of the power of newer LT’s, herego my request for a defusioner function;

5. Introduction of un-combine function like a reverse fuse. I won’t beat this to death but it has been discussed ad nauseum in the forums and the manual introduction in Last EVE was a welcomed addition to prizes but needs to be expanded past top 10 and allow for multiple un-combines so others have an opportunity to “fixâ€‌ errant fuses or outdated lieutenants;

6. Current EVE enhancements: I think Gaea has done a nice job with adding new features to EVE (AP/HP button; battle board; superpowers, etc.).
                              A) I’d like to see a game mechanic that allows a limited number of player swaps during the EVE so that if a building has no active players because of time of EVE (like 3AM), an empire officer can swap an active player into the building DURING the EVE war. This feature would really mix up EVE and make it more interesting strategy wise;
                              B) I’d like to see Scythe fixed so that she steals x% of the counterdamage done by healer that has her seated.

Once again, just my .02. Thanks for your consideration.

Very truly yours,
                              ⚡️Alpha⚡️
                              Agree, agree, AGREEEEEEEE!! In particular # & #2 which should be the easiest to fix. Most players would be at 12,000...18,000, 24,000 or more respect points...give us some new gear pls. And I would gladly sell 1,000 bubbas for a legendary....heck, I might have 10,000 if you need them...those and omakase's ugh, hope to never see them again!

Comment

• UWE_Duke
                                Developer
                                • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Irish View Post
                                What ever you guys do i think it needs to involve thinking and strategy. Maybe PvE where you can see what you are up against and choose a team with particular skills and a superpower (like a loadout for a mission) to counter/defeat the other team.
                                Not really sure whats a good idea but i dont want to just click and i would like your chances of winning to be determined by the choices you make.
                                Ture.

Comment

Working...
                                X