• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kilolbs
    Brawler
    • Sep 2015

Bugs on the game

I seen 3 bugs in the new update.

1. If I'm in my sidekick tab placing sidekicks and click on another layout, it would take me to the new layout showing lieutenants while I'm still under the sidekick tab.

2. If I click on a seated sidekick and replace him with another seated sidekick. It will leave an empty seat.

3. Gunslinger still not working correctly. If you change layout after having Gunslinger in for awhile. The timer goes back to its original place
  • alexian
    • Jun 2013

Re: Bugs on the game

Originally posted by Kilolbs View Post
    I seen 3 bugs in the new update.

1. If I'm in my sidekick tab placing sidekicks and click on another layout, it would take me to the new layout showing lieutenants while I'm still under the sidekick tab.
    Going further, if you select any lieutenant in that moment the game crashes.

Originally posted by Kilolbs View Post
    2. If I click on a seated sidekick and replace him with another seated sidekick. It will leave an empty seat.
    If this is true, thank you. I wanted an "unseat" option. I will have to remember it.
    48BE8B

Comment

• UWE_Duke
      Developer
      • Jul 2016

1.It has been fixed on the coming client.
      2.will check that.
      3.You need to use a token when gunslinger seated to save GS's bonus.

Thanks for reporting.

Comment

• Ndrewz
        Lackey
        • May 2014

Another LT bug:

Cannot buy early common LT’s on new account. The game simply crashes. John, Mia, Fang, etc.

New phone, new profile, however I logged in thru my iPad instead of on the new phone (a much older iOS version) and same problem.

iPhone X iOS 11.1 and updated to 11.2.
        iPad mini iOS ver 10.x

Thanks for your time on this.
        Last edited by Ndrewz; 12-07-2017, 06:48 AM.

Comment

• McBrick
          Lackey
          • Dec 2017

I have two issues currently.
          1. On my main have starred the France area and it opened the 2 secret jobs. I starred the. "Sky diving" secret job 1st but now the second secret job is blacked out and won't lat me open it.
          2. I started another character (level 1)and every time I go to purchase the common lots that are needed for jobs the game closes out. And same thing happens on my other mini.
          Please help me resolve these problems.
          Thanks.

Comment

• Quaranj
            Boss
            • May 2015

Originally posted by McBrick View Post
            I have two issues currently.
            1. On my main have starred the France area and it opened the 2 secret jobs. I starred the. "Sky diving" secret job 1st but now the second secret job is blacked out and won't lat me open it.
            2. I started another character (level 1)and every time I go to purchase the common lots that are needed for jobs the game closes out. And same thing happens on my other mini.
            Please help me resolve these problems.
            Thanks.
            1.) Turf Wars: Sky diving is the only secret job released in London (France has different ones) so-far. Other secret job is yet to be released. Not a bug

2.) I've heard of this one - the workaround is to get to the job that requires the LT and buy it from the job instead of the LT screen. LT screen crashed upon cash purchase attempt.

Comment

• Ndrewz
              Lackey
              • May 2014

Work around in point “2â€‌ above does not work.

I would suggest (just my opinion) that this gets immediate attention, as it could deter new players from staying with the game.

Thanks again Quaranj, although the work around you passed along did not work, the help and interest is appreciated.

Hopefully this is resolved sooner than later, and if I figure anything out I’ll be sure to post it.

Comment

• Quaranj
                Boss
                • May 2015

Odd. We have someone in our empire affected by it and so far they can buy their LTs in the jobs themselves.

Hopefully they sort that one soon!

Comment

• Ndrewz
                  Lackey
                  • May 2014

Correction to my last, using the work around it crashed on the purchase, upon reload the Lt was in my line up.

My guess... “it’s broken or intentionally locked outâ€‌.
                  Last edited by Ndrewz; 12-08-2017, 12:21 AM.

Comment

• mr_teflon
                    Lieutenant
                    • May 2014

my new mini it crashed everytime I tried to buy the Lt but I just did what others mentioned and just tried to do the jobs in question and the usual pop up screen comes up saying I dont have this and that and I just bought what I needed to get round the bug.

Comment

• Yener333
                      Thug
                      • Nov 2015

Same same..support told me i should logout gamecenter,delete game :-) delete cache,install game...doesnt help for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X