Thread: Do old character specific items and LTs ever come back around?

Do old character specific items and LTs ever come back around?

Hi there!

I just started playing Underworld Empire and am really getting into it. I noticed however some character specific items like the Perfect Storm for Raven were only given away during an event way back in 2013.

Is there any way to acquire items like the Perfect Storm? Or are they gone for good? Similarly if I decided not to buy character specific items that were available during leveling promotions, and now have leveled out of their range, is there anyway to get them? For example Envy's items.

Last question. Do old event LTs ever become available again? I really want a Lady Vice and Viper, and saw Lady Vice was available during the Narco Empire event, but only for first place. Which is pretty brutal especially for someone who started late.
    Last edited by Pasch; 12-05-2017 at 03:19 AM.

Re: Do old character specific items and LTs ever come back around?

I can't recall ever seeing an old item come back into circulation.

Once you level out of range of the black market LT those items are lost, a majority of the LTs can be found in crates. But if you want to get the items, you'll have to wait for the LT to get recycled, which never happens, I think it happened once.

Only way to get event LTs are from scratchers, don't do those, epic crate rolls, which have a very low drop rate it should be close to 0%, and super crate rolls, those are only good enough for top 10 players, odds are you will never be there. Reaper and I think it was exterminator were the only event LTs to ever be recycled into a new event, then Chameleon was recycled into a crate promo.

Lady Vice is usually a first place prize and she has been quite a few times. An epic wanted by a lot of players, but is forever unobtainable to the 99.99% of the community who don't already own her.

Discordant Game Guru

I think we can all agree that we want the items and LTs to be made available again though?

We’ve had a couple BM LTs and gear reappear. Some of the event epics have come around again too. It happens but it would be great if it happened a lot more.
    Last edited by Cthulu; 12-05-2017 at 05:09 AM.

Its weird that these things would never be made available again. They seem like items that people would throw money at, or at least I would.

Thanks for the replies!

There were a few "Mega Sales" recently where you could buy specific black market Lts and their items (Poppy, Layla, and Gunslinger, I believe). That's the only time I can recall old items becoming available again.

Quote Originally Posted by Squiffle View Post
    There were a few "Mega Sales" recently where you could buy specific black market Lts and their items (Poppy, Layla, and Gunslinger, I believe). That's the only time I can recall old items becoming available again.
    This^

It is less than ideal though. The lt weapons in these often get reworked to stack and at minimum we're forced to get 2 copies when we might have lots of fusion material.

We didn't ask for the wheel to get reinvented, we wanted that same wheel to circle back round again. Not sure why cycling the black market daily would break the game in someone's opinion.

There's a couple other items like the perfect storm. Would be nice to see those show up for the holidays. If LT weapons permanently replaced 25k drops in scratchers it would be a great present.