• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ramaria2
    Soldier
    • Nov 2014

Hi

I hate the feeling I'm having right now. It feels like when kablam sold ue to gaea they pitched ue as this big moneybank that they could suck dry on resorses to use for developing new games.

I dont mind spending on ue as long as the rewenu goes to developing ue for the future, to keep it attractive.

There are litterary pages after pages in forum with great ideas on how to do this. But all I see are new releases that follows old thinking.

I wont be apart of that.

It doesnt matter how many chat apps that I download for the game, it doesnt change a thing.

From now on I wont spend a dime on this game. Not that I'm a big spender. But one does what one can do. Nor should it matter if I spend or not.

But apparently only those who spend massive amounts do matter. Cant find any other reason as why the big spenders are the only ones that gets feedback in here.

With that being said I will no longer post in forum, four years I've been active in here and now it has come to an end. One exception though, there is one thread I'll keep an eye on. Also, should I see a radical change in how players ideas are treated in here, then I might come back.

For those who still feel that they can bring themselves to do it, please keep up the good work, u are amazing 🌺
  • Bungboy
    Hitman
    • Aug 2013

Re: Hi

I can't disagree with this. I love UE but they obviously aren't using any of the revenue for developing UE. They're just milking us dry and using the revenue on other games. They need to give UE real improvements and the proper updates it deserves. There are so many beautiful ideas spread across the forums but they implemented something as dumb as the hunting range where we tap a button and get an animal in a crime themed game.
    Last edited by Bungboy; 12-01-2017, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• Warplay
      Brawler
      • Dec 2014

I'll follow your lead and also boycott the forums going forward until the management of the game starts listening to the player base. This will therefore be my final post on here indefinitely unless a new set of developers come on-board.

The level of frustration has grown considerably in-game and on the social platforms that surround UE such as the UE facebook page, Line, the forum itself and now discord.

Each time the voice has been clear. Innovate the game and bring fresh ideas. Instead we get recycled events, mini events and re-skins such as the hunting range that provide further cash expenditure & game grinds for an implementation that hasn't really required any effort at all from the development team to implement. This can be seen by the basic outlay of the whole hunting range section of the game.

The last time I really saw any strides of improvement in UE was when they done world war event. Although it was poorly timed with EVE causing people to play up to 18hrs a day in some instances the concept of world war was something never seen before and showed a direction the game could of gone for future eve. Instead it was never to be seen again.

The devs constantly ask for our suggestions for improvement but lets be honest everytime we write something on here might as well be urinating in the wind.
      sigpic
      Like my Signature? Send MageFX a message.

Comment

Based on the diversity of stat point, lots of our design goes away.
        It's hard to balance all kind of players but we are still trying.
        We are indeed trying to bring more exciting and interesting designs into UE.
        You can trust us on that.

Comment

• Ramaria2
          Soldier
          • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Mobile Mob
          Ramaria2, I am going to take your example and just read the forums and not log in.
          Only log in for create a LT. contest and competitions where you can win a crate or something.
          If they asked the UE community for feedback before they implemented the Hunting Range it would have been another ball game.
          Now we are stuck with fairy butterflies.
          EDIT: I am curious? What thread are you going to keep an eye on?
          Sorry for late response war play. Its the thread about defusionizers.

Comment

• Ramaria2
            Soldier
            • Nov 2014

Originally posted by UWE_Elise View Post
            Based on the diversity of stat point, lots of our design goes away.
            It's hard to balance all kind of players but we are still trying.
            We are indeed trying to bring more exciting and interesting designs into UE.
            You can trust us on that.
            I'm sorry Elise, but I have lost faith so words dont cut it for me anymore. I need to see it to believe it this time.

But thanks for communicating and giving an explanation. Thats means a lot 🌺

Comment

Working...
            X