Thread: Gustavo cannot be cloned

Gustavo cannot be cloned

I've tested trying to clone him and it isn't working on either the crit % or crit damage. Gustavo's description does not say "no clone" so this is a glitch and should be treated as such (don't just add "no clone" to his description). We all thought he was cloneable based off the info we were given. If he is "no clone" then Dragon Lord is a far better LT.

Proposal: If Gustavo has to be "no clone" (I see no reason for him to be no clone though), perhaps make it so that if you manage to cap his crit damage bonus % before the month ends, he gains a permanent +1% crit damage. This would encourage people to farm bosses with him every month, like how we gain permanent skill points from doing pvp each month.
    Last edited by Bungboy; 12-01-2017 at 01:00 PM.

Re: Gustavo cannot be cloned

And also his description needs to be fixed. It says "+5 critical" instead of "+5% critical"

reminds me of celia

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper9292 View Post
    reminds me of celia

So what’s the answer? Is he really intended to be non- cloneable? This was not disclosed during event description.

The way I see it, I think the crit% should be cloneable but not the crit damage. Even if you clone 100% of Gustavo’s crit% you are “only” ending up with an epic that is either equivalent to or slightly better than Dragon Lord which I think is fair given that Gustavo is an event epic.

Discordant Game Guru

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    I’m one of the slow kids, I didn’t understand the reference...

Quote Originally Posted by Bungboy View Post
    I've tested trying to clone him and it isn't working on either the crit % or crit damage. Gustavo's description does not say "no clone" so this is a glitch and should be treated as such (don't just add "no clone" to his description). We all thought he was cloneable based off the info we were given. If he is "no clone" then Dragon Lord is a far better LT.

Proposal: If Gustavo has to be "no clone" (I see no reason for him to be no clone though), perhaps make it so that if you manage to cap his crit damage bonus % before the month ends, he gains a permanent +1% crit damage. This would encourage people to farm bosses with him every month, like how we gain permanent skill points from doing pvp each month.
    Test again?

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    Test again?
    Seems to be working now. You can close this thread 👍