• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cnotes
    Lackey
    • Jan 2017

Best type of defensive inner circle

I have a good decent selection of defensive Lts (or I would like to think I do) but my question is what’s better for a good defensive inner circle? Is it dodge? Mitigation? Or +% added to defense? Etc. I would like to hear some opinions that can help me figure out on what to set up and possibly what Lts I would want to fuse.
  • Reaper9292
    Banned
    • Jan 2016

Re: Best type of defensive inner circle

on my defensive lt i use mitigation + % power . malina vigilante , envy +crimson and fiori.
    i use malina and vigilante bcz i dont have any other increase power , i would switch them with sophia and captain drake in seconds. why?
    bcz im a low level bsi player and defending against top 50 with mitigation isnt going to help much bcz those strong ghost are still gonna hit u for high amount of damage , also u turtle and base def will help u shield good amount of damage .
    i like to play with increased power so that i make their mini reapers ghost snipers lose on me and reduce their chance of plague tag or suppress .
    if u are already way stronger then your opponent than u dont need extra power so u could go for max dodge with strafe surgeon envy edge vincent?
    in this case full mitigation lineup would work out well too with envy brutus malina mr nuts angelo ?

Comment

• Cnotes
      Lackey
      • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Reaper9292 View Post
      on my defensive lt i use mitigation + % power . malina vigilante , envy +crimson and fiori.
      i use malina and vigilante bcz i dont have any other increase power , i would switch them with sophia and captain drake in seconds. why?
      bcz im a low level bsi player and defending against top 50 with mitigation isnt going to help much bcz those strong ghost are still gonna hit u for high amount of damage , also u turtle and base def will help u shield good amount of damage .
      i like to play with increased power so that i make their mini reapers ghost snipers lose on me and reduce their chance of plague tag or suppress .
      if u are already way stronger then your opponent than u dont need extra power so u could go for max dodge with strafe surgeon envy edge vincent?
      in this case full mitigation lineup would work out well too with envy brutus malina mr nuts angelo ?
      So if you’re not strong enough it is best to have some type of LT that increases your defense? Also to mention I am a Titan but Lsi hybrid with split stats. base defense at 1,303 with attack 755. My defense line up is mostly all mitigation which is (2*Salvatore, 2*vigilante, 5*Brustus, 3*Mr Nuts, 3*Angelo). I thought it would help, but like you said playing in legend those ghost’s still do insane damage even reapers. I do have other lts I could possibly swap some out with and possibly fuse up but I’m unsure. My other Lts are 1* Strafe, 1* Fiori, 1* Tigress, 3* Crimson, and 2* Sophia

Comment

• Reaper9292
        Banned
        • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Cnotes View Post
        So if you’re not strong enough it is best to have some type of LT that increases your defense? Also to mention I am a Titan but Lsi hybrid with split stats. base defense at 1,303 with attack 755. My defense line up is mostly all mitigation which is (2*Salvatore, 2*vigilante, 5*Brustus, 3*Mr Nuts, 3*Angelo). I thought it would help, but like you said playing in legend those ghost’s still do insane damage even reapers. I do have other lts I could possibly swap some out with and possibly fuse up but I’m unsure. My other Lts are 1* Strafe, 1* Fiori, 1* Tigress, 3* Crimson, and 2* Sophia
        your base defense isnt high enough to shield good amount of damage so i would say keep your mitigation loadout on for now while you work on adding more defense stats , mean while work on staring up tigress crimson fiori sophie and strafe so in the long run when u have about 4k def u can have two loadouts ( one damage shield and one for increased power) .

Comment

Working...
        X