Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stacking Gustavo...

Re: Stacking Gustavo...

With respect to the main discussion above, I agree with Metalstorm in that it should be difficult to max out his power due to how powerful he can be. At low levels, it's not unrealistic to max it out, but it gets progressively harder with higher stars.

I'm a moderate spender and I was able to get 1.76B boss contribution points last month, which put me in the lower half of the top 100 on the boss hunter board. And I did that on less than a VIP worth of spending.

Re: Stacking Gustavo...

Quote Originally Posted by Mdwstrnkid View Post
    At low levels, it's not unrealistic to max it out, but it gets progressively harder with higher stars.
    Out of curiosity I decided to look into this and found that in order to max out Gustavo’s crit damage you need 1.875B boss points at 1* and then it increases in an almost perfectly linear fashion -r=0.9988- (yes I did actually graph it lol) until 9* which is a little over 7.367B.

But if you just want to get an equivalent power level to Vanquish the requirements are much lower ranging from 1.875B at 1* to 3.233B at 9*
    Last edited by Metalstorm; 12-02-2017 at 10:01 AM.