Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stacking Gustavo...

Stacking Gustavo...

Show of hands... How many of you will even come CLOSE to fully stacking this LT each month?

This LT needs a rework out the gate in my opinion. Thoughts?

Re: Stacking Gustavo...

His base Critical Rate % ability is same as dragon lord, and stronger in high star.

The critical damage is a bonus If you can do bosses. It is not that hard, you have to kill Minimum of 36 Legend boss ( at 150k points each) and you can get to the max. I don't think It is quite hard requirement. It is a great LT If you spend regularly and definitely a taboo LT(Event Epic) if you just spend on events and no where else.

You sure on that math?

Quote Originally Posted by JLewie View Post
    You sure on that math?
    why wouldnt he?
    5m points per boss , 1.8b in total per 36 bosses and maxed crit damage for 1* gustavo

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper9292 View Post
    why wouldnt he?
    5m points per boss , 1.8b in total per 36 bosses and maxed crit damage for 1* gustavo
    Lol okay because socool said 36 @ 150k each....
    Now. I who does 5million in legends bosses everytime?????

Listen if Alpha one of the biggest spenders in the game doesnít even have enough to fully stack his 2* Gustavo at the end of the month... something is wrong.

I wish Gustavo had +0.5% crit damage stack per pvp execution. The idea of stacking up crit damage per month is really good but forcing people to spend on farming legends bosses for a temporary crit damage boost is just lame and unfair. This is an event LT and people have already spent good money on obtaining him. He should be strong without having to constantly spend more.

Wait reaper I think your math is off too lmao...
    Itís .8% per 100MILLION you need. You need 1.875BILLION BOSS POINTS to fully stack 1*...tell me how many people you think had that much points last month....Iíll wait.

Wait reaper I think your math is off too lmao...
    Itís .8% per 100MILLION you need. You need 1.875BILLION BOSS POINTS to fully stack 1*...tell me how many people you think had that much points last month....Iíll wait.
    I got my rewards before the end of November 30th so I was able to see how much crit damage I had. I had like 4.58% crit damage on my 2* Gustavo which is pretty pathetic considering I ranked 291 in the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Bungboy View Post
    I got my rewards before the end of November 30th so I was able to see how much crit damage I had. I had like 4.58% crit damage on my 2* Gustavo which is pretty pathetic considering I ranked 291 in the event.
    Yea same. And I looked at some of the % on some of the BIGGEST SPENDERS IN THE GAME. Even they couldnít stack 2* fully at the end of the event. This LT needs a rework. The concept is fine but it canít be that hard to stack it every month...letís be serious.

yes i missed a "0" 36 bosses are 180m points , u need 360 legend boss with enough points to give 5m contribution points
    So whatís your vote? Fair or NotFair?

why wouldnt he?
    i thought for a second and i think legend boss gives 50m contribution points so to get 1.8b its 36 legend bosses

its doable if you are a boss hunter

its doable if you are a boss hunter
    Bro. Less than 50 people in this GAME spend that much. ~1500 of us have the LT...I donít think you actually understand how much 1.875Billion boss points is. Last month in my empire only one person could fully stack 1* the other big spenders were around 1B ish....

So saying itís doable if you are of the top .000001% of people that play this game is fair to you?
    Last edited by JLewie; 12-01-2017 at 02:47 PM.

Bro. Less than 50 people in this GAME spend that much. ~1500 of us have the LT...I donít think you actually understand how much 1.875Billion boss points is. Last month in my empire only one person could fully stack 1* the other big spenders were around 1B ish....

So saying itís doable if you are of the top .000001% of people that play this game is fair to you?
    My issue isn't just the difficulty but also the fact that you have to spend assloads and then you lose the whole bonus by the entire of the month. Gustavo is already an event epic LT so he cost most people a lot of money to obtain. He shouldn't also cost a fortune every month just to make his power compete with other event epics.

Look at it this way: Without the crit damage part (which costs a fortune to charge up), Gustavo is literally a worse Dragon Lord except he's harder to star up. The item Dragon Fang is very easy to obtain so Dragon Lord gives better attack power than Gustavo, and Gustavo can't even be cloned by Envy/Vice LOL. He's literally weaker than Dragon Lord in every scenario other than if you can afford to, and are willing to, dump loads of stamina refills before the end of the month, or if you can somehow afford to get an event epic LT to 7 stars or higher. How is that right? Gustavo definitely needs a few changes. Allow him to be cloned, and give some buffs to the crit damage part of his ability. The crit damage stacking shouldn't be some optional thing that you may spend on. You should be able to get it stacked up pretty high without spending.
    Last edited by Bungboy; 12-01-2017 at 03:56 PM.

The closer you get to maxing this LT the easier it will be. Due to it adding bonus damage on criticals. Stacking him with another LT like Heyna or Tuwa will help as well.

I know Iím one of the ones that scream event LTs shouldnít be dependent on another LT to assist, but that seems to be the way they think about these situations lately.

i myself stopped at 3k jaws at my account bcz i know i cant afford to spend refills just to increase one lts power , i save refills for events only and i only get 300m-500m boss points .
    but if u are a player that normally scores 1.5B -3B boss points a month then gustav is some extra damage , i have 2 players on my empire that were already scoring that much points and now gustav will help them score more.
    like all lts are , good for someone and useless for someone else

You have to get those points early in the month as well. When top players are going for BR. Youíll only see the benefit for a few days a month.

At least make the points form month A count for the duration of month B.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    You have to get those points early in the month as well. When top players are going for BR. You’ll only see the benefit for a few days a month.

At least make the points form month A count for the duration of month B.
    Exactly the same idea crossed my mind, lol. To allow you to add boss points for one month, then to increase Gustavo's crit dmg for the FULL next month.
    It would be nice but I don't think the devs will make any changes now. Ppl will say "I would have hit harder ..."

Regarding the current requirements for crit dmg, I do agree it is too much, I will probably never max his crit dmg. But some % will be there, so it is an add on to the Dragon Lord. And you can seat the both of them for more crit rate.
    Last edited by LLL; 12-02-2017 at 03:49 AM.

I don’t think people in this thread are considering just how powerful Gustavo is when you have the full benefit of his skills. At 3* he has 6% crit chance(equivalent to 3* dragon lord) AND 30% crit damage(better than 5* Vanquish -29%). It’s so difficult to max out his skills because he is obscenely powerful (arguably overpowered) when you do.

If you look at him at 9* he has 16% crit chance (the next best in the game is Alpha at 14% and Dragon Lord at 12%) AND up to 98% crit damage. Vanquish boosts crit damage by less than half that at 9* - 43%.

There’s no denying that Gustavo is a pay to win LT, but to argue that he’s no good because of the high requirement to max his skills is completely nonsensical.

One note: Duke mentioned in the post about the event that the boss points are referring to the points for the empire activity board. These are the points that you see in the pop up when you collect on a boss, not the points that you see on the leaderboard in the boss fight (the ones used for boss thresholds). So, for a legend boss, these are capped around 50m points, which you can get if you do at least 150K points in damage for the leaderboard. It seems that people in this thread are mixing up the two different boss points (understandably so).