Thread: Crafting Medallions, upwards and MMB

Crafting Medallions, upwards and MMB

Street insignias: 7, able to craft one
    Cartel insignias: 6, able to craft two
    Syndicate insignias: 2, able to craft one
    Mafia insignias: 4, able to craft one

I only hit legend bosses to max collect no exceptions.
    50 Firestorm completions
    36 Baron completions
    58 Midas completions
    50 Reaper completions
    Total of 194 max collects!
    If you count the insignias I can craft I'd have 24.
    Looks like you need to break 100, or nearing 150 on each one to have the required amount of insignias to craft your first medallion.

Roughly 500 boss completions to make a single crown or ring, and that's not counting the ten thousand people you need to execute to have enough gold bars to make four medallions and diamonds for the others.

But, like ten people have the crown and ring, which you can sacrifice the awesome buffs you get to your epics to make Sara a useable LT in the game.

I understand this is supposed to take some time to make, but for people free playing or minimal spend playing it will take years to get medallions started, and nearing the extinction of the human race to start a crown or ring.

I've never built anything that requires a contract, and having to be at 30-50 completions to build a single insignia, and if you're not lucky enough to get a <10% drop to assist in your medallions you're looking at never nevers.

50 completions on a single Legends boss is quite a lot of work, that's nearing 3billion empire points.

I'm not saying that the drops need to be buffed for legend bosses, the items you make are very powerful, but the contracts are very lacking and at the very least MMB should be an opportunity to help expedite your progression towards these items due to periodicity of the event, and the last two MMB having terrible drops.
    From my lurking through player profiles, and I went through quite a bit, and I have not seen a single item for Gustavo. But as long as everyone gets Suits you can get in a single 40 stamina hit on a Titan boss for spending 3000 stamina on a MMB stage everyone should be happy, and all the blueprints you have twelve copies of to never make an item.

Lackey

Re: Crafting Medallions, upwards and MMB

cant say i disagree with what your saying it is a bit extreme when you list it like that.

I’m in a similar situation. I’ve collected from 161 legend bosses and have a total of 13 insignias including what I can build in the tech lab. The only reason I hit legend bosses is because hitting them is the most efficient way to level (bullets are free stamina) but I gave up long ago on any hopes of ever acquiring any of the associated tech lab items as they are effectively unobtainable.

The tech lab items have powerful effects so it makes sense that they are difficult to acquire but making them unobtainable defeats the purpose of having them in the game at all.
    Last edited by Metalstorm; 12-03-2017 at 02:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalstorm View Post
    I’m in a similar situation. I’ve collected from 161 legend bosses and have a total of 13 insignias including what I can build in the tech lab. The only reason I hit legend bosses is because hitting them is the most efficient way to level (bullets are free stamina) but I gave up long ago on any hopes of ever acquiring any of the associated tech lab items as they are effectively unobtainable.

The tech lab items have powerful effects so it makes sense that they are difficult to acquire but making them unobtainable defeats the purpose of having them in the game at all.
    I don’t see any tech lab item that “have powerful effects”. I don’t think any of them give the user a decided edge in the game.

They add minuscule boosts here and there. They shouldn’t take years to build.

265 Collects, 20 insignias. My collect completion is probably 90% above 100K, and 50% above 200K.