Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What activities or contents do you want to see on the forum?

Re: What activities or contents do you want to see on the forum?

I would like to see a weekly highlight from a Dev on any subject
    Find an old or new part of the game and talk about it, how it came to be, the desired outcome, the actual outcome, how it works, how a LT works, tips and tricks, really it would be great to get a piece of insight from the Dev's

Post it in Underworld Times (announce in game) - read only, and let us discuss and hash through in all of the other available places (Forum, Discord, Social Networking etc.) create a place to discuss if you want - but I would like to keep your insights in a neat and organized place for reference, and the comments separate (i.e. build a library of posts "from the DEVs") .... and if something changes, update the Dev post

The community can be and is very vocal, I am sure you will get opinions for and against - the idea from me is to see different pieces of the game that we may or may not understand and to see what you think and where we are going

Thanks! 0c2e7e

I would like to see a list of ideas the developers are thinking about putting into the game. E

Allow the player base to comment and even vote on what we like. 3

This will allow you to likely improve upon the idea and to spend your time on things the player base wants to see. D

Make sure to have an in game message so that the entire player base knows it is out here. C

For a fun item, have a Where’s Waldo style event where clues are posted here for us to find a hidden developer toon. We find it and send it a message for a reward. First X number of players to send a message win. A

Thanks! E

Discordant Game Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Dr death View Post
    For a fun item, have a Where’s Waldo style event where clues are posted here for us to find a hidden developer toon. We find it and send it a message for a reward. First X number of players to send a message win.

Thanks!
    This, 1000x this, winner-winner chicken dinner, please make this happen. Forget the rest of the thread and do some kind of clue scavenger hunt!!!!! It could be almost any high end item: underworld crown, sarah’s gun, an exclusive LT, epic crate roll, something amazing! Make it happen regularly, make it amazing, make it happen, please!!!!!!

- if you wants new players you have to make event lt cheaper to obtain. Now new players only see the old players get stronger and then they find another game
    - recycle the old event lt again, Six, Lady Luck and so on.
    - make very cheap mini event with pick a rare lt of your own choice
    -make gold bars easier to get
    Last edited by GaleHansen; 12-04-2017 at 07:09 PM.

I didn't see an official "contest closed" post when the time ran out but the timer on this has expired.

Thanks to all who submitted great ideas here. This was a very informative thread. Here's hoping at least some of the suggestions can be implemented.