• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cthulu
    Retired Game Guru
    • Dec 2014

1274 days to get Sara

I never thought I’d see this day...

Does UE dream of electric sheep? Yes, yes they do and then they build them in their tech lab!
    Come join us
    on the official
    Underworld Empire Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ
  • Quaranj
    Boss
    • May 2015

Re: 1274 days to get Sara

Congrats!

I was so happy when the last part dropped for me from Phoenix Res. after the drops were fixed. Took more than a few though.

Welcome to the Sara club! I'm a junior member...apparently we don't get the keys to the grand ballroom until we unlock her skin with the gun

Comment

• tambunan
      Enforcer
      • Feb 2016

Congratulations! I still need that one drop from skull elite and boy, gifting the part needed to create bosses becames too much hasssle nowadays.

Comment

• Quaranj
        Boss
        • May 2015

Originally posted by tambunan View Post
        Congratulations! I still need that one drop from skull elite and boy, gifting the part needed to create bosses becames too much hasssle nowadays.
        You can buy the items now. Not sure when this became an option. Tried it on an old version of UE and it doesn't work.

Now though if you click on a dice job that requires an old tech lab set of gifts for an item you get the standard "You need a Mystery Diamond" notice but if you click it again, you get the option to buy one for 100k.

I'm not mad at that change at all

Comment

• tambunan
          Enforcer
          • Feb 2016

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post
          You can buy the items now. Not sure when this became an option. Tried it on an old version of UE and it doesn't work.

Now though if you click on a dice job that requires an old tech lab set of gifts for an item you get the standard "You need a Mystery Diamond" notice but if you click it again, you get the option to buy one for 100k.

Now Quaranj, i thank you so much for the info lol i feel like idiot sending them watch through minis haha

Comment

• Ramaria2
            Soldier
            • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Quaranj View Post

Who knew???!'! Had no idea! Thank u so much. wonder for how long its been like this?and why werent we told? Anyway most appreciated 🌺

Comment

Working...
            X