Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 118
Gold bullet problem in Narco event

Thread: Gold bullet problem in Narco event

Gold bullet problem in Narco event

I have enough gold bullets to trigger the attack, but the game says that i need more bullets. Is anyone else seeing this problem?

https://imgur.com/a/liI4g

Re: Gold bullet problem in Narco event

Quote Originally Posted by Mdwstrnkid View Post
    I have enough gold bullets to trigger the attack, but the game says that i need more bullets. Is anyone else seeing this problem?

https://imgur.com/a/liI4g
    Check your sidekick. I think Pracika is on the seat.

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    Check your sidekick. I think Pracika is on the seat.
    You're right - thanks!

Can you make these sidekicks work like when dropping Stam or using poppy etc if you have enough for the original cost it uses that instead of the multiplied cost when you don’t have enough bullets, saves switching load outs or changing sidekicks?

Quote Originally Posted by Ethan View Post
    Can you make these sidekicks work like when dropping Stam or using poppy etc if you have enough for the original cost it uses that instead of the multiplied cost when you don’t have enough bullets, saves switching load outs or changing sidekicks?
    Yes, you need a new client.

How and when are silver and gold bullets appliclable. seems i never used them (besides in the event) Do they also work in regular bosses ?

THanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by TeRRaNN View Post
    How and when are silver and gold bullets appliclable. seems i never used them (besides in the event) Do they also work in regular bosses ?

THanks in advance.
    The silver and gold bullets are usually special ones in events. That keeps players from having stockpiles of them.

The regular silver/gold bullets in the game are for Legend bosses except for "Underworld Legends" which for some reason or another doesn't use them, only a ridiculous amount of stamina.

When you're working on your execution trees, one of them yields bullets. Getting that one to 100% can often result in a nice surplus amount. They can be most helpful for hitting the higher loot tiers in Baron, Midas, Reaper and Firestorm.

Quaranj,

Massive thanks for the detailed input. This helps a lot.

Cheers pal.

T