Thread: Lady Luck and Sidekicks

Lady Luck and Sidekicks

Her ability is +X% to chance powers
    As far as we know she boosts any chance power from lts and from your classes. If you seat strafe, she will boost your dodge a tiny bit more, you're running enforcer, she ups your chance at jugg and deflect chances.

Does this do anything to sidekicks?
    Possibly making the entirely useless epic Ficus have a chance at doing anything, sidekicks don't have any way for us to really tell if she works with them.
    Last edited by AngryChipmunk1; 11-23-2017 at 11:52 PM.

Re: Lady Luck and Sidekicks

It’s a pretty good question in general - do any LT powers affect sidekicks now and/or ever?

Take epic Whisper for example, power: 15% chance to attack ignore dodge. While LL is seated she would most certainly boost this since she procs on chance abilities. Take Hunting Upgrades for example, those enhance your overall chances of the particular Upgrade you completed. If not for the code that develops your ultimate power score everything we have done up to this point can be changed by some kind of in-game gimmick that could possibly wreck 5 years of dedication. I don't think that is the case since it could be catastrophic. Lady Luck should do exactly what her power states and beasts should be a enhancing factor. Hail Victory!!!

P.S. LL is still one the top 3 most wanted LTs in the game but I love her style and she gives players the option of expanding upon a theory
    Last edited by Aprilwine; 11-26-2017 at 05:20 AM.

When I seat LL I can see my crit chance change, I have little faith in her ability benefiting sidekicks, mostly due to how poorly they worked when rolled out, none of the chance ability sidekicks alter your blue folders so your options are to have a little faith and pretend you notice the 2% buff, or have someone tell us that it works, and still pretend we notice anything with a 2% buff.

i think i read somewhere that ladyluck doesnt work as it should, for high % skills like 5%-15%+ she works as intented but for skills with low chance 0.1% to 5% she gives lower boost
    also read that her code was a mess .
    they might have fix her by now or not .

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper9292 View Post
    i think i read somewhere that ladyluck doesnt work as it should, for high % skills like 5%-15%+ she works as intented but for skills with low chance 0.1% to 5% she gives lower boost
    also read that her code was a mess .
    they might have fix her by now or not .
    Ha, I think this was a thread I had started where we got that info. In any case, I am positive Lady Luck ONLY works on LT chance powers--certainly not player personal chance (e.g. Hot Shot), and I'm fairly sure not on sidekicks either. She also only works ONCE per chance skill--what I mean is, if you have dodge lts equipped, it doesn't matter if you have just Edge or if you've also got Strafe and Surgeon equipped, you're only going to get a 2.5% buff (4* LL) to your dodge chance. However, Lady Vice clones her, so you can buff her further that way.

In the context of that old thread, I was in particular asking about Trix (0.6% chance), and LL apparently does not give her the full 2.5% or whatever in any way. However, even at 1* Edge level dodge chance, I think she would still add the full 2.5% for that. I can only presume she is adding to Layla/Francesca/Frank chances, but no way to know there.

Although, duh, I should be trying her with Ficus. I finally got that one, and he's proc'd 3 times, but only ever at 100% job completion, so I don't know if "above GREAT" means it has to be 100% or just in the "GREAT" area. I would think they would have said 100% if they meant 100%, but who knows.

*Bump

*Buuuuuuuuummmmmmmmppppppppp

I did all of Italy silver with a 1* Buckeye 0.1%, I know that is INSANELY TERRIBLE, and a 2* Lady Luck +1.25% chance. And I noticed it proc once, I hit the jobs watching TV so maybe it might have went off a few more times? All of Italy silver including the secret jobs during the 2x boost with a 2* Baron boost. So however many clicks that was, which should roughly be 1200 clicks, but if LL works it should go off around every 90 clicks, if not it should go off every 1000 and I only noticed one, and agian I was watching very minimally. But going off once tracks with chart for it not working with LL and the extra tidbit below.

I'm also keeping track of it with my westside Dice stats tracker and it has proc'd zero times in 208 clicks with 1.26% chance if LL works with it. 208 clicks is not enough to prove something of 1% chance because statistics is statistics. I'll see what I get closer to 1000.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryChipmunk1 View Post
    I did all of Italy silver with a 1* Buckeye 0.1%, I know that is INSANELY TERRIBLE, and a 2* Lady Luck +1.25% chance. And I noticed it proc once, I hit the jobs watching TV so maybe it might have went off a few more times? All of Italy silver including the secret jobs during the 2x boost with a 2* Baron boost. So however many clicks that was, which should roughly be 1200 clicks, but if LL works it should go off around every 90 clicks, if not it should go off every 1000 and I only noticed one, and agian I was watching very minimally. But going off once tracks with chart for it not working with LL and the extra tidbit below.

I'm also keeping track of it with my westside Dice stats tracker and it has proc'd zero times in 208 clicks with 1.26% chance if LL works with it. 208 clicks is not enough to prove something of 1% chance because statistics is statistics. I'll see what I get closer to 1000.
    Old school player. We always got spreadsheet in our hands while playing UE ������ cheers