Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Million Man Boss: Narco Empire

Re: Million Man Boss: Narco Empire

Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    Really dismayed that there wasn't so much as even an acknowledgement about the troubles with rewards on this boss.

2x Rupture given out instead of 1
    Award ranks doubled after Rupture "fix"

Not a word stated by anyone from Gaea. Not an "Oops" not a "Sorry we made a mistake and gave out too many rewards to some and possibly too little to others so here is what we're doing about it " NOTHING.AT.ALL.

Seriously?
    thats how it goes here.
    anyways 1*-2* all the same , havent seen it proc yet on the toon i was able to get it .
    personally i felt like i deserved two copies for all the times i got screwed from bugs and glitches during this years ...even if we got 10 copies of it wouldnt be enough to compensate for that

Quote Originally Posted by Malikar View Post
    Too little? I didn’t hear of people not getting all their rewards other than an occasional account which has been the norm for a long time.

I don’t have a problem with those who spent (either refills or money) getting a little extra. The accounts breaking 4000 jaws were greatly responsible for all of us getting higher up on the contribution awards. If those accounts start feeling like they aren’t getting enough reward for their time and effort, we all suffer.
    When Rupture was redone player ranks doubled. So someone who ranked 5000 had 10000 on the popup. Reports were that if you collected before Rupture was rerun, you got your proper rank, and if you collected after the rerun you got what the popup dictated. The lack of tickets on the matter is that many just can't be bothered to jump the hoops to get to it anymore.

As far as spenders getting a bit extra here I'd have to disagree on the fact that this is a unique event item. This doesn't help bring in new players I mean when there is yet another thing they have discovered they have missed out upon. Keeping new players has become daunting without award mishaps like this.

Want to reward the big players? Toss them a magnum pack or larger for any inconvenience. It's not like they won't use it and it's not like it has a cost to do so.

The rank pop up being incorrect has been an ongoing event issue. Frequently used to be a previous event score popping up after seeing your current event rank.

All of my accounts got the correct rewards based on the event rank stated regardless of what the pop up stated erronerously. The only difference from rewards was that the bigger spenders got one extra copy of rupture.

Quote Originally Posted by Malikar View Post
    The rank pop up being incorrect has been an ongoing event issue. Frequently used to be a previous event score popping up after seeing your current event rank.

All of my accounts got the correct rewards based on the event rank stated regardless of what the pop up stated erronerously. The only difference from rewards was that the bigger spenders got one extra copy of rupture.
    This was different - I know about the splash showing your previous event ranks. This one was right on - until the Rupture unlock went through the second time and then it doubled. Exactly. Most assumed it was old issue until the math showed it to be a different issue. Mine showed correct rank on collect but doubled when the Rupture pass ran through.

So similar but completely different thing in play this past event.

But for the devs/CS to say nothing about the 2x Rupture is puzzling too. No admittance of error, no statement of what they're doing about it, nada. Technically the prize was 1 Rupture. 2 wasn't officially stated to be intended. That would put it into game ToS territory of being glitch exploitation unless mentioned as being okay. If they decided to roll it back to 1 on everyone, those who fused him up would be especially upset now but the devs could point out ToS and tell players to chew it up. If they are leaving it at 2, they have to justify that too to those who felt 1 copy of a sidekick that would take a while to star up wasn't enough of a reason to push up but 2 totally would have been another matter.

It's a mess. But what is worse is there is no explanation of any of it. Imagine if everyone who combined/fused lost all toons over ToS. The community would be lit with rage all over. Technically it could happen though it would be the death knell of the game I imagine.

Conversely, try explaining to the new players that the big spenders in the past event have another unattainable advantage that they have no hopes of matching anytime soon.

There needs to be an official response on the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    This was different - I know about the splash showing your previous event ranks. This one was right on - until the Rupture unlock went through the second time and then it doubled. Exactly. Most assumed it was old issue until the math showed it to be a different issue. Mine showed correct rank on collect but doubled when the Rupture pass ran through.

So similar but completely different thing in play this past event.

But for the devs/CS to say nothing about the 2x Rupture is puzzling too. No admittance of error, no statement of what they're doing about it, nada. Technically the prize was 1 Rupture. 2 wasn't officially stated to be intended. That would put it into game ToS territory of being glitch exploitation unless mentioned as being okay. If they decided to roll it back to 1 on everyone, those who fused him up would be especially upset now but the devs could point out ToS and tell players to chew it up. If they are leaving it at 2, they have to justify that too to those who felt 1 copy of a sidekick that would take a while to star up wasn't enough of a reason to push up but 2 totally would have been another matter.

It's a mess. But what is worse is there is no explanation of any of it. Imagine if everyone who combined/fused lost all toons over ToS. The community would be lit with rage all over. Technically it could happen though it would be the death knell of the game I imagine.

Conversely, try explaining to the new players that the big spenders in the past event have another unattainable advantage that they have no hopes of matching anytime soon.

There needs to be an official response on the matter.
    Hi, if you didn't receive something you won then you need to put in a ticket. But this is so old I don't know why you didn't put a ticket in before. Glitches has been around, there been a glitch that gave ppl free spins on crates. Only if you was on at that time were you able to spin crates for free. So many glitches has happen. Why are we still talking about this? If you didn't push to get the event sk then maybe next time you will remember what happen this time and push to get all the things available to get.

Consigliere Game Guru

Thread closed. Players with an issue on event are welcome to contact support.