• Show
Clear All
  • Mdwstrnkid
    Consigliere
    • Aug 2013

Re: Million Man Boss: Narco Empire

Originally posted by deprofundi View Post
    I have two nerdy question;

1) What is the best class to choose in this event? I would guess Sniper?
    2) Does the passive skills in sniper only work in EvE or do they apply in bosses/events too?

Thx!
    In general, sniper is the best class for boss fights.

Class skills are only used in EvE. They do not apply to boss fights.

Comment

• deprofundi
      Lackey
      • Nov 2015

thx appreciate that clear answer! Happy Thanksgiving!

Comment

• Daz Hأ¸nz
        Goon
        • Apr 2016

Yeah what about the Lt defuse option that was discussed a month ago in "to the devs" section? Was talk about it being up for grabs this event... by Duke

Comment

• Mobile Mob
          Lieutenant
          • May 2016

Originally posted by Reaper9292 View Post
          1 rare crate roll isnt better then 3 crate rolls from where u can get rare and epic lts .
          rare only gives a rare lt .
          Originally posted by p@go View Post
          No mistake here. That hasn’t changed since i have been playing UE. So the same for the past 3 years
          Thank you for correcting me, my mistake.
          I am just so use to getting common lieutenants from 3x crate roll vouchers that rare and epic lieutenants seem like legendries.
          We just hear of rare and epic Lt's and sidekicks we never ever see them!

Comment

• CYBORGX
            Goon
            • May 2014

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
            1*:+4% Critical. + up to 15% critical damage(0.80‱ per 100M boss points, monthly reset)
            I think this is supposed to be % instead of ‱ otherwise it would be near impossible to reach the cap.
            Assuming we have 500mil boss points that would be 0.008% * 5 with the current description. That can't be right.

9*:+16% Critical. + up to 98% critical damage(1.33‱ per 100M boss points, monthly reset)

Even if it were % instead of ‱ you would need around 7.3 billion (7,368,421,052.631579) boss points to reach cap at 9*.
            Last edited by CYBORGX; 11-23-2017, 07:19 PM. Reason: some additional math

Comment

• Havok
              Goon
              • Feb 2017

Originally posted by CYBORGX View Post
              I think this is supposed to be % instead of ‱ otherwise it would be near impossible to reach the cap.
              Assuming we have 500mil boss points that would be 0.008% * 5 with the current description. That can't be right.

9*:+16% Critical. + up to 98% critical damage(1.33‱ per 100M boss points, monthly reset)

Even if it were % instead of ‱ you would need around 7.3 billion (7,368,421,052.631579) boss points to reach cap at 9*.
              To be fair though, if you had a 9* Gustavo 7.3b boss points probably wouldn't be THAT hard to get.

Also, @Duke any chance we could get Salish added to the boss drop table?

Comment

• Reaper9292
                Banned
                • Jan 2016

Originally posted by Mobile Mob View Post
                Thank you for correcting me, my mistake.
                I am just so use to getting common lieutenants from 3x crate roll vouchers that rare and epic lieutenants seem like legendries.
                We just hear of rare and epic Lt's and sidekicks we never ever see them!
                true, but when it comes to grinding for epic lts to fuse my new 1* scythe , or to drop overkill on my new toon sniper the rare crate is no help , while the 3 crate rolls are huge (and then u roll 3commons &#128514.

Comment

• Guy
                  Brawler
                  • Apr 2015

Probably too late, but please put faction Insignias in MMB!!!!!!!

Comment

• UWE_Duke
                    Developer
                    • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Irish View Post
                    In the description it says everyone who contributes will receive these rewards.....
                    I remember last time someone complaining that they contributed but didnt get rewards and the answer was that they didnt contribute enough. If there is a minimum amount of points one needs to qualify for the rewards i would enter it in there so that no one can complain. Just figured it might keep anyone from complaining about that issue👍
                    5k+ pts

Comment

• Metalstorm
                      Brawler
                      • Nov 2013

Originally posted by ཀརཧϮཇཞ ཞཇཇ View Post
                      As far as event epics go: Gustavo = dud.
                      I’m confused as to why people would think that. If you just consider the bonus to crit% he’s the best LT in the game bar none. He’s direct powecreep on dragon lord. For that alone I would argue he’s a stud. Then there’s also the bonus to crit damage. This is the same as Vanquish’s power but around twice as good so for the small minority of people that can afford to spend $500 a month in PvP they are getting a stronger version of dragon lord Vanquish on steroids in 1 epic. That’s roughly the equivalent power level of 3 epics AND it can still be cloned.

It’s a pay to win LT with a potential power level that is so overpowered and broken that it will negatively affect game balance.

The devs are prioritising money over game balance and I find that very concerning.

Fiori and Irena were rendered obsolete by Z-Virus and now it seems dragon lord and Vanquish will be joining them. Some people have invested substantial amounts of money into those LT’s and should be rightfully frustrated as their investment is now worth substantially less. I’d also be very hesitant to invest any amount of money into LTs for fear of the same thing happening to the LT I invested in.

All that said, I’m not sure if I want to push to get a copy of Gustavo because from my perspective he will almost inevitably need to be re-balanced.

Comment

• socool
                        Goon
                        • May 2014

I think the dev means the points you get from collecting rewards.

Average 1 Legend boss = 50M Points so you should be getting max in a few days lol.

Originally posted by alpha6776 View Post
                        Duke,

First Question:

Does calculation work off aggregate boss points (what is actually earned from hitting bosses (like bonuses in achievements) or boss points as calculated with thresholds (for empire calculations)

I mean, if I hit 1,000,000 points on a Legend boss do I get credit for the 1,000,000 (when calculating Gustavo’s bonus) or the calculation that I get when boss thresholds are imposed? If the latter, I think the scaling is too high as it is gonna take a lot of bosses to max him out monthly.

Second Question:

Does crit damage splash on bullrush?

Third Question:

Does Gustavo’s crit chance effect proc rates for Overkill, Whiplash, Valkyrie, Tuma, etc.?

Hit me in pm of these questions are not clear. Thanks.

Very truly yours,

⚡️Alpha⚡️

Comment

• UWE_Duke
                          Developer
                          • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Wilmywood9 View Post
                          What about the defuse options that were discussed in a different thread. I don’t see them as a prize?
                          Updated.

Comment

• Havok
                            Goon
                            • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Metalstorm View Post
                            I’m confused as to why people would think that. If you just consider the bonus to crit% he’s the best LT in the game bar none. He’s direct powecreep on dragon lord. For that alone I would argue he’s a stud. Then there’s also the bonus to crit damage. This is the same as Vanquish’s power but around twice as good so for the small minority of people that can afford to spend $500 a month in PvP they are getting a stronger version of dragon lord Vanquish on steroids in 1 epic. That’s roughly the equivalent power level of 3 epics AND it can still be cloned.

It’s a pay to win LT with a potential power level that is so overpowered and broken that it will negatively affect game balance.

The devs are prioritising money over game balance and I find that very concerning.

Fiori and Irena were rendered obsolete by Z-Virus and now it seems dragon lord and Vanquish will be joining them. Some people have invested substantial amounts of money into those LT’s and should be rightfully frustrated as their investment is now worth substantially less. I’d also be very hesitant to invest any amount of money into LTs for fear of the same thing happening to the LT I invested in.

All that said, I’m not sure if I want to push to get a copy of Gustavo because from my perspective he will almost inevitably need to be re-balanced.
                            Shhh, don't tell them... it will make him harder to get. Don't forget Tuwa vs. Hyena as well in your list of event Lts rendering old ones obsolete.

Comment

• Metalstorm
                              Brawler
                              • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Havok View Post
                              Shhh, don't tell them... it will make him harder to get. Don't forget Tuwa vs. Hyena as well in your list of event Lts rendering old ones obsolete.
                              They should just re-balance his power instead and cease the current trend of prioritising milking the player base of as much as their money as they possibly can over everything else.

Comment

• Havok
                                Goon
                                • Feb 2017

Originally posted by Metalstorm View Post
                                They should just re-balance his power instead and cease the current trend of prioritising milking the player base of as much as their money as they possibly can over everything else.
                                They would need to do it quickly though, after the event has been up for a while people will be just as mad if not more so if they nerf the Lt people spent a bunch of money trying to get.

Comment

Working...
                                X