• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DKs
    Goon
    • Feb 2016

Re: Million Man Boss: Narco Empire

This event is very disappointment to almost 90% participants.
    Reason - You hit hard each level with expectations of good epics but you end up with getting BLUEPRINTS, Apache parts,Tank parts,Bussinesman suits, Scar rifles etc.
    What is the point of all this ?
    I have spent 130+ stamina refills and got no good epics.
    Also, the bullet drop rate is so poor that after using 3 stamina refills (800 staminas per refill) i got no bullets !
    R.I P. MMB events.

Comment

• GQuest
      Soldier
      • Jun 2015

Just got my FOURTH pair of Sara's pumps �� this event! Cmon GAIA fix the drops before u do another event this is ridiculous!

Comment

• Quaranj
        Boss
        • May 2015

Originally posted by GQuest View Post
        Just got my FOURTH pair of Sara's pumps �� this event! Cmon GAIA fix the drops before u do another event this is ridiculous!
        I'd welcome that at this point. Million tank boss is what I assumed this one would be nicknamed. :'D

Comment

• corp5e
          Captain
          • Nov 2013

Please improve drop items for MMB>

If we can get more drop items to complete our blueprint that would be nice. I have been playing and spending since forever, and still not even close to completing 1 blueprint item. Trash drops making customer unhappy.

Comment

• ཀརཧϮཇཞ ཞཇཇ
            Goon
            • Apr 2016

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
            It’s literally 10 accounts. That’s like .00001% of the player base. It’s sickening. It’s always been that way.

What they should have done was make the legendaries available for 8k , 10k, 12k etc.

For you to get 20k and not have them is insulting.
            Yes it is. But of course now if they changed it you'd have a ton of ppl rightfully upset it wasn't made clear before they decided whether to spend that much on event. Tried bringing it up before it started but no reply, I suppose the bunch of ppl who spend tens of thousands of dollars don't matter compared to the few who spend hundreds of thousands of dollars?

Comment

• Maverickâ„¢
              Lackey
              • May 2015

After the first mmb when we got 100s of blueprints talks were that we would have an mmb with item drops to try and complete these id like to see that on the next one... my drops have been the same as most have had one good drop but other than that nothing great. event as a whole tho has run smother then others tho

Comment

• Xcali1985
                Head Boss
                • Jun 2013

Originally posted by ཀརཧϮཇཞ ཞཇཇ View Post
                Yes it is. But of course now if they changed it you'd have a ton of ppl rightfully upset it wasn't made clear before they decided whether to spend that much on event. Tried bringing it up before it started but no reply, I suppose the bunch of ppl who spend tens of thousands of dollars don't matter compared to the few who spend hundreds of thousands of dollars?
                I don’t see a need to go past 4K. That will probably put you close to top 1000. If you think you can get there with a few more dollars go for it. Otherwise you can spend the extra FPs on just purchasing the extra stuff from boss ranks.

Comment

• Dacar92
                  Goon
                  • Feb 2015

This event is always fun. The drops and threshold issues under discussion here notwithstanding, this is always one of my favorite events of the year. Wish they would do it more often.

Comment

• Dr death
                    Kingpin
                    • May 2013

Ok here is my request. This is not for me, my ranks are fair for my efforts.

Give Top 10 rewards to 11 players, that was very tight and a great effort.

Give Top 25 to 26, again very close.

I do not remember how close 75 or 150 were, but adding 1 or 2 to them, would not be the worst thing either.

Finally, 300 and 301 are separated by a little over 2K points.

Comment

• Xcali1985
                      Head Boss
                      • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Dr death View Post
                      Ok here is my request. This is not for me, my ranks are fair for my efforts.

Give Top 10 rewards to 11 players, that was very tight and a great effort.

Give Top 25 to 26, again very close.

I do not remember how close 75 or 150 were, but adding 1 or 2 to them, would not be the worst thing either.

Finally, 300 and 301 are separated by a little over 2K points.
                      2k is literally like 40 stamina maybe less with a crit.

Comment

• AngryChipmunk1
                        Captain
                        • Jan 2013

Rewards seems to have been released fine with the exception of Rupture, my sidekick count went up from 25 to 26, but Rupture remains locked.

Comment

• Kilolbs
                          Brawler
                          • Sep 2015

Originally posted by AngryChipmunk1 View Post
                          Rewards seems to have been released fine with the exception of Rupture, my sidekick count went up from 25 to 26, but Rupture remains locked.
                          Same thing with me

Comment

• Krylancelo
                            Lackey
                            • May 2015

Originally posted by AngryChipmunk1 View Post
                            This is why i came on these forums also my rupture is also locked is this a bug or something?

Comment

• Dr death
                              Kingpin
                              • May 2013

2nd that on all accounts.
                              Last edited by Dr death; 12-01-2017, 06:21 AM. Reason: Top 2500 rewards are out now

Comment

• Kin
                                Lackey
                                • May 2016

I did not receive mine as well. I'm thinking that no one has received it

Comment

Working...
                                X