Thread: Million Man Boss: Narco Empire

Re: Million Man Boss: Narco Empire

So it’s not just me
    1594dc
    362b14
    Add Me

Quote Originally Posted by Xcali1985 View Post
    It’s literally 10 accounts. That’s like .00001% of the player base. It’s sickening. It’s always been that way.

What they should have done was make the legendaries available for 8k , 10k, 12k etc.

For you to get 20k and not have them is insulting.
    I completely agree...the dev's just want the money, so why not encourage people to get 20k jaws to keep earning more rewards. That way you don't need to be one of 10 people that has something in the game...if the goal is to make an event LT useful for only 10 people then the dev's don't know how to sustain a game. The natives are getting more and more restless, there is so much more angst in the chat rooms now than two years ago, make people happy by giving them stuff for their $$$.

And don't even get me started on the drops...worst drops ever!!!

I like the game, I continue to play obviously, some minor tweaks (which wouldn't harm the top players or the dev's) could really make the game more rewarding for the masses.

When you seat Rupture, you get Gustavo's art as a sidekick.

Can you clarify why everybody who got Rupture got two? The percentage of bonus from a 2* would have made me push till I got 3000 Big Jaw as well.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Gasman View Post
    Can you clarify why everybody who got Rupture got two? The percentage of bonus from a 2* would have made me push till I got 3000 Big Jaw as well.
    ^This is a good point. Value on two is way different than the value of one "event sidekick"

Quote Originally Posted by The_Gasman View Post
    I think they were trying to apologize and compensate the people who got Rupture because the prize came in about half a day later than the rest of the rewards. But what they should've done is just given a free crate or a couple refills to everyone who got Rupture, not given them two Ruptures. Two Ruptures is very different from one. I would've pushed for 3k if I knew it had been two Ruptures as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bungboy View Post
    I think they were trying to apologize and compensate the people who got Rupture because the prize came in about half a day later than the rest of the rewards. But what they should've done is just given a free crate or a couple refills to everyone who got Rupture, not given them two Ruptures. Two Ruptures is very different from one. I would've pushed for 3k if I knew it had been two Ruptures as well.
    I doubt it was intentional as this thread drift on the matter is proof that it wouldn't sit well with many others. It was delayed a few hours. Rewards take a while and the majority of the player base is used to this. This wasn't long enough of a gap to dictate compensation, let alone of this magnitude.

They can't take him away now either without upsetting those who got two. They're likely going to make him available in the next batch of hunt material or add him to a sidekick crate or something to keep this on par.

Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    I doubt it was intentional as this thread drift on the matter is proof that it wouldn't sit well with many others. It was delayed a few hours. Rewards take a while and the majority of the player base is used to this. This wasn't long enough of a gap to dictate compensation, let alone of this magnitude.

They can't take him away now either without upsetting those who got two. They're likely going to make him available in the next batch of hunt material or add him to a sidekick crate or something to keep this on par.
    It was probably error. I think they originally rewarded him but something was off because everyone’s sidekick count increased he was just still locked. So they probably ran an additional script to issue him resulting in 2 copies.

Sometimes your on the winning end of these things sometimes not.

There have been glitches throughout the history of this game always winners and losers. Sucks to be on the latter side.

Quote Originally Posted by Xcali1985 View Post
    It was probably error. I think they originally rewarded him but something was off because everyone’s sidekick count increased he was just still locked. So they probably ran an additional script to issue him resulting in 2 copies.

Sometimes your on the winning end of these things sometimes not.

There have been glitches throughout the history of this game always winners and losers. Sucks to be on the latter side.
    That sounds about right. Oh well.

Gents. About rupture imagine when have him assigned to the bossing load out, and we level up during jobs...will his skills be effective or do we need to assign this sidekick to the loadout with which we actually reach the next level?

Anyone ?

Has to be seated

Right before the event ended, it said I was ranked just under 7000. Now it’s saying I finished 12,000+. Could the estimate during the event be that off?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Right before the event ended, it said I was ranked just under 7000. Now it’s saying I finished 12,000+. Could the estimate during the event be that off?
    IIRC the event pop-up shows the rank for the previous event.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    I see. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    I know what you're talking about but this seems different. Like something doubled ranks. IE: 5k placement, 10k popup and rewards.

Please Review the skill of the event Lt.
    its really very hard to score 100M for 0.80% critical damage without spending refills or money.I already had used all my refills in the event to get this lt. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by DKs View Post
    Please Review the skill of the event Lt.
    its really very hard to score 100M for 0.80% critical damage without spending refills or money.I already had used all my refills in the event to get this lt. Thanks.
    That is the very idea of this Lt, to fully maximize it, you have to spend.

Freeman has his at 7* and there is a Line picture going around showing it at 60% of the 69% critical damage. As of this post, he was at near 64% and the Lt was not even close to being maxed in terms of levels.

This Lt is a very powerful damage Lt and when it is fully leveled in the hands of the monster players, there could be some big hits in EVE. Definitely on bosses.

Yup def a pay2play LT.
    That's why I fused my 2 away almost instantly haha

Really dismayed that there wasn't so much as even an acknowledgement about the troubles with rewards on this boss.

2x Rupture given out instead of 1
    Award ranks doubled after Rupture "fix"

Not a word stated by anyone from Gaea. Not an "Oops" not a "Sorry we made a mistake and gave out too many rewards to some and possibly too little to others so here is what we're doing about it " NOTHING.AT.ALL.

Seriously?

Too little? I didn’t hear of people not getting all their rewards other than an occasional account which has been the norm for a long time.

I don’t have a problem with those who spent (either refills or money) getting a little extra. The accounts breaking 4000 jaws were greatly responsible for all of us getting higher up on the contribution awards. If those accounts start feeling like they aren’t getting enough reward for their time and effort, we all suffer.