Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Million Man Boss: Narco Empire

Re: Million Man Boss: Narco Empire

I think the dev means the points you get from collecting rewards.

Average 1 Legend boss = 50M Points so you should be getting max in a few days lol.

Quote Originally Posted by alpha6776 View Post
    Duke,

First Question:

Does calculation work off aggregate boss points (what is actually earned from hitting bosses (like bonuses in achievements) or boss points as calculated with thresholds (for empire calculations)

I mean, if I hit 1,000,000 points on a Legend boss do I get credit for the 1,000,000 (when calculating Gustavoís bonus) or the calculation that I get when boss thresholds are imposed? If the latter, I think the scaling is too high as it is gonna take a lot of bosses to max him out monthly.

Second Question:

Does crit damage splash on bullrush?

Third Question:

Does Gustavoís crit chance effect proc rates for Overkill, Whiplash, Valkyrie, Tuma, etc.?

Hit me in pm of these questions are not clear. Thanks.

Very truly yours,

⚡️Alpha⚡️

Quote Originally Posted by Wilmywood9 View Post
    What about the defuse options that were discussed in a different thread. I donít see them as a prize?
    Updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalstorm View Post
    Iím confused as to why people would think that. If you just consider the bonus to crit% heís the best LT in the game bar none. Heís direct powecreep on dragon lord. For that alone I would argue heís a stud. Then thereís also the bonus to crit damage. This is the same as Vanquishís power but around twice as good so for the small minority of people that can afford to spend $500 a month in PvP they are getting a stronger version of dragon lord Vanquish on steroids in 1 epic. Thatís roughly the equivalent power level of 3 epics AND it can still be cloned.

Itís a pay to win LT with a potential power level that is so overpowered and broken that it will negatively affect game balance.

The devs are prioritising money over game balance and I find that very concerning.

Fiori and Irena were rendered obsolete by Z-Virus and now it seems dragon lord and Vanquish will be joining them. Some people have invested substantial amounts of money into those LTís and should be rightfully frustrated as their investment is now worth substantially less. Iíd also be very hesitant to invest any amount of money into LTs for fear of the same thing happening to the LT I invested in.

All that said, Iím not sure if I want to push to get a copy of Gustavo because from my perspective he will almost inevitably need to be re-balanced.
    Shhh, don't tell them... it will make him harder to get. Don't forget Tuwa vs. Hyena as well in your list of event Lts rendering old ones obsolete.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok View Post
    Shhh, don't tell them... it will make him harder to get. Don't forget Tuwa vs. Hyena as well in your list of event Lts rendering old ones obsolete.
    They should just re-balance his power instead and cease the current trend of prioritising milking the player base of as much as their money as they possibly can over everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Metalstorm View Post
    They should just re-balance his power instead and cease the current trend of prioritising milking the player base of as much as their money as they possibly can over everything else.
    They would need to do it quickly though, after the event has been up for a while people will be just as mad if not more so if they nerf the Lt people spent a bunch of money trying to get.

Quote Originally Posted by alpha6776 View Post
    Duke,

First Question:

Does calculation work off aggregate boss points (what is actually earned from hitting bosses (like bonuses in achievements) or boss points as calculated with thresholds (for empire calculations)

I mean, if I hit 1,000,000 points on a Legend boss do I get credit for the 1,000,000 (when calculating Gustavoís bonus) or the calculation that I get when boss thresholds are imposed? If the latter, I think the scaling is too high as it is gonna take a lot of bosses to max him out monthly.

Second Question:

Does crit damage splash on bullrush?

Third Question:

Does Gustavoís crit chance effect proc rates for Overkill, Whiplash, Valkyrie, Tuma, etc.?

Hit me in pm of these questions are not clear. Thanks.

Very truly yours,

⚡️Alpha⚡️
    1. The numbers in Empire Activity popup, you can also check it in Boss Hunter leaderboard.
    2. No.
    3. OK only procs on critical, I think every crit LT helps OK.

Event started and I still dont know ruptures ability because the wording on text isn't clear on the last part with the % bit...........

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    Hey everyone,

Happy Thanksgiving!

Event Sidekick: Rupture

1*:Chance to get 1 extra Stats Point when level up, chance = 5% + 0.5‱*currentlevel
    2*:Chance to get 2 extra Stats Point when level up, chance = 5% + 0.5‱*currentlevel
    3*:Chance to get 3 extra Stats Point when level up, chance = 5% + 0.5‱*currentlevel
    4*:Chance to get 4 extra Stats Point when level up, chance = 5% + 0.5‱*currentlevel
    5*:Chance to get 5 extra Stats Point when level up, chance = 5% + 0.5‱*currentlevel
    6*:Chance to get 6 extra Stats Point when level up, chance = 5% + 0.5‱*currentlevel
    7*:Chance to get 7 extra Stats Point when level up, chance = 5% + 0.5‱*currentlevel
    8*:Chance to get 8 extra Stats Point when level up, chance = 5% + 0.5‱*currentlevel
    9*:Chance to get 9 extra Stats Point when level up, chance = 5% + 0.5‱*currentlevel

UWE_Duke

Donít know if this is a coincidence or not (probably is) but I had the same power idea in a ĎCreate an Ltí contest last year, I think it was my 2nd, itís probably a coincidence but hey, one can hope!! Event looks fun and Iím actually tempted to try and get an event epic Lt for once.

Quote Originally Posted by Warplay View Post
    Event started and I still dont know ruptures ability because the wording on text isn't clear on the last part with the % bit...........
    Higher level higher chance, is that clear??

Just dropped all my existing refills in my main and got Skull boss parts (SS Thunder and Tank bits) and a divine intervention on my collects.

To say I am discouraged would be an understatement.

Anyone doing better than I have so far?

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    Higher level higher chance, is that clear??
    What about Gustavo, the crit damage increase should be .8% per 100M and not ‱ right?

I can't shoot my gold bullets even though I have than 30 bullets available. Anyone else having this issue?

https://imgur.com/a/liI4gp

Diablo comes up as Diabo in the boss

Gonna have a hard time not calling him that from this moment forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Quaranj View Post
    Just dropped all my existing refills in my main and got Skull boss parts (SS Thunder and Tank bits) and a divine intervention on my collects.

To say I am discouraged would be an understatement.

Anyone doing better than I have so far?
    Bunch of tank parts so far for me. Havenít done too many levels due to EvE.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    Bunch of tank parts so far for me. Haven’t done too many levels due to EvE.
    Mostly tank and Apache parts for me. I guess we’re supposed to be happy about getting junk because it isn’t blueprints. I wonder if the devs would have been just as slack with fixing the problems with the past 2 MMBs if it was legendary items and not blueprints that were bugged?

Hi

About defusing, am I reading the post correct? Only rank 77 and up will get the opportunity to defuse a lieutenant?

0.5‱*currentlevel

I was half asleep when I saw it and reading through some responses makes ďcentsĒ now. % means out of 100. The ‱ means out of 10000, hence the 2 extra zeroes in the denominator.

Is there a reason for it deviating from the standard percents the game has used exclusively until now?

I think 5% + 0.005%*current level would cause less confusion. It would give a level 1000 a total of a 10% chance still...

Also, I think someone else mentioned that there might be a mistake with the ď(0.80‱ per 100M boss points, monthly reset)Ē.

10 x 100M is one billion; a fairly common end of month boss point total Iíve seen from moderate spenders and super LSIís. Convert the given basis points to percent as .008% per 100M, and you get a .08% critical damage increase.

100 billion boss points (which easily exceeds a lot of veteran players lifetime totals) would only give 8% critical damage bonus or about half of the 1 star maximum. So was it meant to be a percent or even per mille for Guatavo?

If as someone pointed out a new Legend boss is 50million, it would take 2000 of them per month just to get the critical damage bonus to 8%.
    Last edited by Malikar; 11-24-2017 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramaria2 View Post
    Hi

About defusing, am I reading the post correct? Only rank 77 and up will get the opportunity to defuse a lieutenant?
    It appears as though

Ranks, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,77,777,7777

Only.

It appears this is a customer service processes and not a in game tool. Otherwise i donít see why it wouldnít be in the personal thresholds.

In addition it is a really limited amount of customers to allow such an action.

It is what it is i guess. I really just want to break down a few rares that are useless now to my build but itís not worth chasing top 10 to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mdwstrnkid View Post
    I can't shoot my gold bullets even though I have than 30 bullets available. Anyone else having this issue?

https://imgur.com/a/liI4gp
    Donít know cause I donít have 30 by now, but why isnít there any chance to get 10 gold bullets Ąon targetď like all the events before?! Do i now really need 30 at once?

I mean if so, why arenít the thresholds for prizes multiplies of 30?! A threshold of 50 isnít the Ąreal thresholdď cause I canít reach 50, just 60 and so on....

Quote Originally Posted by Malikar View Post
    0.5‱*currentlevel

I was half asleep when I saw it and reading through some responses makes ďcentsĒ now. % means out of 100. The ‱ means out of 10000, hence the 2 extra zeroes in the denominator.

Is there a reason for it deviating from the standard percents the game has used exclusively until now?

I think 5% + 0.005%*current level would cause less confusion. It would give a level 1000 a total of a 10% chance still...

Also, I think someone else mentioned that there might be a mistake with the ď(0.80‱ per 100M boss points, monthly reset)Ē.

10 x 100M is one billion; a fairly common end of month boss point total Iíve seen from moderate spenders and super LSIís. Convert the given basis points to percent as .008% per 100M, and you get a .08% critical damage increase.

100 billion boss points (which easily exceeds a lot of veteran players lifetime totals) would only give 8% critical damage bonus or about half of the 1 star maximum. So was it meant to be a percent or even per mille for Guatavo?

If as someone pointed out a new Legend boss is 50million, it would take 2000 of them per month just to get the critical damage bonus to 8%.
    Sorry typo. Should be % there.