Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Million Man Boss: Narco Empire

Re: Million Man Boss: Narco Empire

Maybe a curve? X% for 5 million, then 10, 15, 25, 50, 100, then continue stacking every 100 million after that. That way if u hit 100 million you're already at +4.8% crit dmg. And u don't have to wait all month to see a noticeable change only for it to reset soon lol keep the max the same but make it a bit easier to hit

Quote Originally Posted by Mobile Mob View Post
    750 big jaw = rare crate roll voucher
    1000 big jaw = 3x crate roll voucher. Surely this is a mistake?
    3x common lieutenants for 1000 big jaw.
    Should have been a epic crate roll? IMO.
    Swap the two rewards.

750 big jaw = 3x crate roll voucher
    1000 big jaw = rare crate roll voucher
    1 rare crate roll isnt better then 3 crate rolls from where u can get rare and epic lts .
    rare only gives a rare lt .

750 big jaw = rare crate roll voucher
    1000 big jaw = 3x crate roll voucher. Surely this is a mistake?
    No mistake here. That hasn’t changed since i have been playing UE. So the same for the past 3 years

I think this Lt is a great idea but for the vast majority of players he will be no better than dragon lord. I’d try to get him on my sniper if it was easier to get the crit damage.

1) put it on a curve so the first few crit damage percent points are easier to get
    2) put a base amount of crit damage- maybe 5% then build it from there

I have 1k stamina and I’d be hard pressed to reach 200m in a month.

That 10% attack with or to? With just one word mistyped into description will cause uproar later, better clarify soon - aside of that good luck to you guys and Devs

I mean its crazy if that items gonna get me 10% of my att lol

Yeah John I agree, something has to be changed there or only the top 10 players who get Tohil plus the few who hit top 1k to get Gustavo AND for whom Tohil drops on level collect will find him more useful than Dragon Lord. And ppl who farm bosses religiously will also use him, but even those ppl better have decent strength and lots of stam, with a ton of refills to burn thru first thing every month (after grabbing the 15 SP from hitting BR27 of course lol). Other than that the ease in which a person can get a non-event epic like DL probably at least a star higher for the extra couple crit rate % will most definitely trump a basically insignificant bump in crit dmg
    Last edited by ཀརཧϮཇཞ ཞཇཇ; 11-23-2017 at 05:37 PM.

As far as event epics go: Gustavo = dud.

What about the defuse options that were discussed in a different thread. I don’t see them as a prize?

Goon

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post

Event Lieutenant: Gustavo

1*:+4% Critical. + up to 15% critical damage(0.80‱ per 100M boss points, monthly reset)
    2*:+5% Critical. + up to 22% critical damage(0.84‱ per 100M boss points, monthly reset)
    3*:+6% Critical. + up to 30% critical damage(0.89‱ per 100M boss points, monthly reset)
    4*:+7% Critical. + up to 39% critical damage(0.94‱ per 100M boss points, monthly reset)
    5*:+8% Critical. + up to 48% critical damage(1.00‱ per 100M boss points, monthly reset)
    6*:+10% Critical. + up to 58% critical damage(1.07‱ per 100M boss points, monthly reset)
    7*:+12% Critical. + up to 69% critical damage(1.14‱ per 100M boss points, monthly reset)
    8*:+14% Critical. + up to 81% critical damage(1.23‱ per 100M boss points, monthly reset)
    9*:+16% Critical. + up to 98% critical damage(1.33‱ per 100M boss points, monthly reset)

Thanks,
    UWE_Duke
    Duke,

First Question:

Does calculation work off aggregate boss points (what is actually earned from hitting bosses (like bonuses in achievements) or boss points as calculated with thresholds (for empire calculations)

I mean, if I hit 1,000,000 points on a Legend boss do I get credit for the 1,000,000 (when calculating Gustavo’s bonus) or the calculation that I get when boss thresholds are imposed? If the latter, I think the scaling is too high as it is gonna take a lot of bosses to max him out monthly.

Second Question:

Does crit damage splash on bullrush?

Third Question:

Does Gustavo’s crit chance effect proc rates for Overkill, Whiplash, Valkyrie, Tuma, etc.?

Hit me in pm of these questions are not clear. Thanks.

Very truly yours,

⚡️Alpha⚡️
    Last edited by alpha6776; 11-23-2017 at 06:00 PM.

I have two nerdy question;

1) What is the best class to choose in this event? I would guess Sniper?
    2) Does the passive skills in sniper only work in EvE or do they apply in bosses/events too?

Thx!

Quote Originally Posted by deprofundi View Post
    I have two nerdy question;

1) What is the best class to choose in this event? I would guess Sniper?
    2) Does the passive skills in sniper only work in EvE or do they apply in bosses/events too?

Thx!
    In general, sniper is the best class for boss fights.

Class skills are only used in EvE. They do not apply to boss fights.

thx appreciate that clear answer! Happy Thanksgiving!

Yeah what about the Lt defuse option that was discussed a month ago in "to the devs" section? Was talk about it being up for grabs this event... by Duke

Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper9292 View Post
    1 rare crate roll isnt better then 3 crate rolls from where u can get rare and epic lts .
    rare only gives a rare lt .
    Quote Originally Posted by p@go View Post
    No mistake here. That hasn’t changed since i have been playing UE. So the same for the past 3 years
    Thank you for correcting me, my mistake.
    I am just so use to getting common lieutenants from 3x crate roll vouchers that rare and epic lieutenants seem like legendries.
    We just hear of rare and epic Lt's and sidekicks we never ever see them!

Quote Originally Posted by UWE_Duke View Post
    1*:+4% Critical. + up to 15% critical damage(0.80‱ per 100M boss points, monthly reset)
    I think this is supposed to be % instead of ‱ otherwise it would be near impossible to reach the cap.
    Assuming we have 500mil boss points that would be 0.008% * 5 with the current description. That can't be right.

9*:+16% Critical. + up to 98% critical damage(1.33‱ per 100M boss points, monthly reset)

Even if it were % instead of ‱ you would need around 7.3 billion (7,368,421,052.631579) boss points to reach cap at 9*.
    Last edited by CYBORGX; 11-23-2017 at 08:19 PM. Reason: some additional math

Quote Originally Posted by CYBORGX View Post
    I think this is supposed to be % instead of ‱ otherwise it would be near impossible to reach the cap.
    Assuming we have 500mil boss points that would be 0.008% * 5 with the current description. That can't be right.

Even if it were % instead of ‱ you would need around 7.3 billion (7,368,421,052.631579) boss points to reach cap at 9*.
    To be fair though, if you had a 9* Gustavo 7.3b boss points probably wouldn't be THAT hard to get.

Also, @Duke any chance we could get Salish added to the boss drop table?

Thank you for correcting me, my mistake.
    I am just so use to getting common lieutenants from 3x crate roll vouchers that rare and epic lieutenants seem like legendries.
    We just hear of rare and epic Lt's and sidekicks we never ever see them!
    true, but when it comes to grinding for epic lts to fuse my new 1* scythe , or to drop overkill on my new toon sniper the rare crate is no help , while the 3 crate rolls are huge (and then u roll 3commons &#128514.

Probably too late, but please put faction Insignias in MMB!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    In the description it says everyone who contributes will receive these rewards.....
    I remember last time someone complaining that they contributed but didnt get rewards and the answer was that they didnt contribute enough. If there is a minimum amount of points one needs to qualify for the rewards i would enter it in there so that no one can complain. Just figured it might keep anyone from complaining about that issue👍
    5k+ pts

Quote Originally Posted by ཀརཧϮཇཞ ཞཇཇ View Post
    As far as event epics go: Gustavo = dud.
    I’m confused as to why people would think that. If you just consider the bonus to crit% he’s the best LT in the game bar none. He’s direct powecreep on dragon lord. For that alone I would argue he’s a stud. Then there’s also the bonus to crit damage. This is the same as Vanquish’s power but around twice as good so for the small minority of people that can afford to spend $500 a month in PvP they are getting a stronger version of dragon lord Vanquish on steroids in 1 epic. That’s roughly the equivalent power level of 3 epics AND it can still be cloned.

It’s a pay to win LT with a potential power level that is so overpowered and broken that it will negatively affect game balance.

The devs are prioritising money over game balance and I find that very concerning.

Fiori and Irena were rendered obsolete by Z-Virus and now it seems dragon lord and Vanquish will be joining them. Some people have invested substantial amounts of money into those LT’s and should be rightfully frustrated as their investment is now worth substantially less. I’d also be very hesitant to invest any amount of money into LTs for fear of the same thing happening to the LT I invested in.

All that said, I’m not sure if I want to push to get a copy of Gustavo because from my perspective he will almost inevitably need to be re-balanced.