Re: Breath of the Wild mini event

Don't like this event.

Comment

• Milenko
      Lackey
      • Feb 2017

Originally posted by chelsea View Post
      It's possible the event went off unintentionally since normally devs say something before event starts. I advise all to wait to hear more form devs about this when they get online.
      This seems plausible. I'm on an android device. Every time I click the banner for the event, the app crashes and kicks me off. 3 hours later and this bug hasn't even been mentioned by the devs, let alone getting it fixed.

Comment

• p@go
        Brawler
        • Jun 2016

Besides the fact that the event wasn’t explained before the Start and I really don’t know what to expect or get when u buy it: how can devs put the buttons for â€‍free“ and â€‍pay“ so close to each other?! 120 favor are a huge investment in game and someone could easily hit the button by mistake. NO GO!

That are the things that will make ppl leave game.

Comment

• alpha6776
          Goon
          • Nov 2015

Two VIP’s...2-3 RARE sidekicks total, 0 EPICS...Balance uncommons and commons...Drop rate doesn’t feel right.

That was sixty (60) sidekicks (6 rolls per VIP @ 5 each) and no epics 😳...is epic drop rate 5% or 10%? At 5% it should have yielded 3 epics at 10% it would be 6 epics...Zero is way off...

⚡️Alpha⚡️

Comment

• Metalstorm
            Brawler
            • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Ҝιττү View Post
            But yes this is an awful mini event, 120fp for 5 hunts... better off buying three x3 hunts.
            It’s quite possible that the devs know that it’s a terrible deal and are playing at what is known as anchoring to make the 9 paid hunts for 125fp look like much better value than they actually are by providing a direct point of comparison - 5 hunts for 120fp.

Comment

• Metalstorm
              Brawler
              • Nov 2013

Originally posted by alpha6776 View Post
              is epic drop rate 5% or 10%?
              It seems like it’s about 2.5% on standard hunts from what I’ve been able to work out. If the chance of an Epic was anywhere close to 10% the devs would have no reason to not be transparent.

What I’d like is for the devs to be transparent enough to announce exactly what the probabilities of getting a common, uncommon, rare or epic during a standard hunt and uncommon, rare and epic during critical hunts as well as the probability of getting x amount of loot bags.

If the devs want our money the least they could do is provide us with realistic expectations of what we can expect to receive for that money.

Comment

• Ramaria2
                Soldier
                • Nov 2014

Thanks for info. Appreciate u guys posting results. Made me save 120 fp

Comment

• Mist
                  Retired Game Guru
                  • Jan 2013

It’s a Sunday. Likely an unexpected launch of event. Would advise waiting till Monday if planning to spend on this “event”. Personal opinion I would not bother with this one. It makes absolutely no sense to go for it.
                  sigpic

Comment

• Reaper9292
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2016

ok people that spend real cash on this game have a chance to spend some to gather more wilds per day for 2 days , good enough thats how events work.
                    im just curious knowing whats there for other players that dont spend , other then just a normal hunting day?.
                    non spenders can play all other types of mini events like heists and legendary insignias event but on this one nothing for us ?.
                    this only tell me that this was a total money grab and i would suggest that no one spend real cash on this one until theres some real benefits from it , like higher chance for rare epic sidekics , double supplys and a chance at a new sidekick that drops only during this event.thanks

Comment

• Malikar
                      Brawler
                      • Jul 2014

Between main and 4 mini (15 total hunts since event was active), I got 1 rareand 1 uncommon. I also received zero supplies 4 or 5 times... so I would say that this mini event is just an option to spend more cash. Zero changes to drop rates

Comment

Ok.

While I understand people's frustrations, I would like to ask all here to please control their emotions and wait to hear from the Developers.

Easy thing to do here is not spend/buy the pack.

Displeasure can be made in a constructive manner which saves me having to delete posts/ issuing warnings for people that break TOS due to anger. This is me saying please make your posts constructive even if negative.

Cheers.

Comment

• Warplay
                          Brawler
                          • Dec 2014

This is a blatant cash grab event from the developers.
                          125fp is an extreme cost for a mini event for sidekicks that have weaker abilities than actual lts. The event hasnt even been briefed out. And on top of this the feedback from the community in regards to sidekicks has been poor.
                          To conclude. Absolute rip off!!
                          sigpic
                          Like my Signature? Send MageFX a message.

Comment

• Allwyn
                            Hitman
                            • Dec 2016

Originally posted by chelsea View Post
                            It's possible the event went off unintentionally since normally devs say something before event starts. I advise all to wait to hear more form devs about this when they get online.
                            I agree... need to wait and see untill someone gives info on this... the event looks useless...

Comment

• Xcali1985
                              Head Boss
                              • Jun 2013

It’s not an event. It’s a promo, they never announce promos they just release.

There is leveled rewards, it’s like saying the gift crates promos are events and just like purchasing crates this isn’t worth it.

Comment

• Mainevent
                                Goon
                                • Oct 2014

Agreed, that this one is a promo.

Obviously it was unlucky to display only epic sidekicks on the screen and
                                raising expectations to the players.

It would have been a good one, if those 5 hunts were all critical hunts.

That would have been at least a benefit compared to the regular drops.

Getting just 5 more regular hunts for 120fp just doesn’t feel right for a promo.

I�m optimistic that the devs consider the feedbacks here and do much better with next one.

BR
                                Main

Comment

Working...
                                X