• Show
Clear All
  • Cthulu
    Retired Game Guru
    • Dec 2014

Re: Breath of the Wild mini event

This:

Originally posted by Xcali1985 View Post
    It’s not an event. It’s a promo, they never announce promos they just release.
    And this:

Originally posted by chelsea View Post
    Easy thing to do here is not spend/buy the pack.
    Come join us
    on the official
    Underworld Empire Discord Server
    https://discord.gg/ThdmzmJ

Comment

• Quaranj
      Boss
      • May 2015

I've already known a few to accidentally hit the 120FP button while trying to do their free hunts. That button placement is nasty.

Comment

• UWE_Duke
        Developer
        • Jul 2016

Don't think BOTW is an "Event". It's just another option of hunting or let's say it's a quick way to charge the critical hunts. We highly recommend that you finish the daily hunting before BOTW cause the cost is much less than 5x huntings. Finally, my suggestion: If you really need hunting supply and lots sks, BOTW is the good choice.

Comment

• Mobile Mob
          Lieutenant
          • May 2016

Originally posted by UWE_Duke View Post
          Don't think BOTW is an "Event". It's just another option of hunting or let's say it's a quick way to charge the critical hunts. We highly recommend that you finish the daily hunting before BOTW cause the cost is much less than 5x huntings. Finally, my suggestion: If you really need hunting supply and lots sks, BOTW is the good choice.
          Again thank you Duke for your time and patients and replies.
          First of all the title says: "breath of the wild MINI EVENT", in the future call it promo.
          I know of a guy who bought 5x hunts and 3 of the hunts where no 0 supplies.
          How much hunts for 120 FP must I buy to gather enough supplies too go to the next level if I get zero supplies? (330 to next level)
          Last edited by Mobile Mob; 11-21-2017, 03:59 AM. Reason: update

Comment

• Shifty
            Brawler
            • Jun 2015

So what you’re saying is spend on all the daily hunts so 9 hunts for 125 fp, then spend another 120fp on 5 hunts.

So that is about آ£40.00 for some crappy sidekicks, as an in-app purchase on any game I have played this would seem to be the biggest con yet.

Really glad I wasn’t born yesterday.

Comment

• Irish
              Brawler
              • Apr 2016

Yeah the only thing i don't like is how the button for the 5 hunts is next to the free hunt button. Ive been very careful but i can imagine that it doesn't have a second screen that pops up and asks you if you are sure you want to purchase the promo (correct me if im wrong). That is the only part of it thats super messed up in my opinion.

Comment

• UWE_Duke
                Developer
                • Jul 2016

Originally posted by Irish View Post
                Yeah the only thing i don't like is how the button for the 5 hunts is next to the free hunt button. Ive been very careful but i can imagine that it doesn't have a second screen that pops up and asks you if you are sure you want to purchase the promo (correct me if im wrong). That is the only part of it thats super messed up in my opinion.
                I'm sorry for the inconvenience. We'll try to fix it on next client.

Comment

• Metalstorm
                  Brawler
                  • Nov 2013

If you really need hunting supply and lots sks, BOTW is the good choice.
                  The problem I have with that statement is that while it is true I feel it misses the point. For people who want to amass the most hunting supplies and sidekicks, BOTW is the current best option because it’s the only option that allows me to buy as many sidekicks as I want provided I have the budget. The problem is that the cost is too high to justify the return on investment. I never considered the promo because a promo that’s worse value than what was already on offer doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. It would be like running a promo for regular crate rolls where they cost 50fp each without having any additional benefits over the standard 30fp crates.

I get that the selling point is that you can get as many sidekicks as you want but I feel the drop rates for rares and epics are too low and the price was far too high to justify the cost.

Also if I’m spending money on a promo I want to feel like I’m getting value for money. If I know there’s a very good chance I could end up with just 5 commons and nothing else except maybe a few supply bags it’s going to make me much less inclined to want to buy the promo cause spending money on a promo and getting bad rewards just feels bad.
                  Last edited by Metalstorm; 11-20-2017, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• GQuest
                    Soldier
                    • Jun 2015

I feel the promo banner was very misleading as it only showed epics and no explanation of the promo either on the banner or here. I dumped 240fp on it and got 9 commons and 1 uncommon and about 90 hunting supplies and 1 Hunt was critical. Sry poor value for money.

Comment

• IVI 3nace
                      Goon
                      • Jul 2015

Amen metalstorm
                      Over last 3-4years spent about couple thousand. Have money however the value in most cases are terrible compared to games of war or clash of clans. Done all 3. I spend money on the other 2 I can move up fast and move toward a top player. I spend a VIp I get 2 epics 2 rares 4 uncommonls and 20 commons. Wow that makes me um disappointed or if I I level myself I gain 20 levels.

I enjoy the game great concept love the building and being able to change styles and tactics. However I am at the point why invest in something if the results are the same with buying Fp.

To the Devs I will won’t spend money on this game unless values improve drastically. Sorry will play for free thank you for that option. I gave u my time and money. Now it’s ur turn not for me but ur customers.

Thanks for a great game.
                      Menace.

Comment

• socool
                        Goon
                        • May 2014

Originally posted by IVI 3nace View Post
                        Amen metalstorm
                        Over last 3-4years spent about couple thousand. Have money however the value in most cases are terrible compared to games of war or clash of clans. Done all 3. I spend money on the other 2 I can move up fast and move toward a top player. I spend a VIp I get 2 epics 2 rares 4 uncommonls and 20 commons. Wow that makes me um disappointed or if I I level myself I gain 20 levels.

I enjoy the game great concept love the building and being able to change styles and tactics. However I am at the point why invest in something if the results are the same with buying Fp.

To the Devs I will won’t spend money on this game unless values improve drastically. Sorry will play for free thank you for that option. I gave u my time and money. Now it’s ur turn not for me but ur customers.

Thanks for a great game.
                        Menace.
                        You just prove that money will not make you different from other free players / players who stopped spending unless you really drop banks . Game of war is broken, you get killed by the big you take weeks to recover, in UE you don't really lose anything.

Comment

• Thorice
                          Lackey
                          • May 2015

Bump Bump Bump!!! This event started again today. Can someone please explain “Breath of the Wildâ€‌ event??? Is this a pay to play only event? If so, that SUCKS!

Comment

• alexian
                            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Thorice View Post
                            Bump Bump Bump!!! This event started again today. Can someone please explain “Breath of the Wildâ€‌ event??? Is this a pay to play only event? If so, that SUCKS!
                            In Duke's words:

48BE8B

Comment

• Reaper9292
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2016

should have found another spot for the 70fp hunt this time duke , before releasing it again

Comment

• Dr death
                                Kingpin
                                • May 2013

If we hated the 5 hunts for 70FPs, what makes you think that 3 for 70 would make it any better?

This has to be one of the worst ideas UE has put in EVER.

So what I have to do for 2 days is very carefully tap the hunt button from the top so as to not hit the spend a ton for crap button on the bottom.

I will spend on UE (and do) but at LEAST give me something for my 70 FPs. No further comment as this is a family friendly site.

Comment

Working...
                                X