Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alexian
    • Jun 2013

Re: Post your opinions about the sidekicks!

Originally posted by s0fr3shh View Post
    That’s exactly how it works. It’s a piece of junk sidekick.
    I know it can detonate traps of an enemy (that's why people are complaining of it), but it could work on the other scenario, as well. I am trying to test it on my own as well, but my lack of activity in wars doesn't make it easy.
    48BE8B

Comment

• Wilmywood9
      Lackey
      • Apr 2016

Does a sidekick like tangle help when attacking? I know it reduces opponents attack power but does that in turn reduce their defense power as well?

Comment

• Yener333
        Thug
        • Nov 2015

You want attack yourself ??

Comment

• alexian
          • Jun 2013

Originally posted by Wilmywood9 View Post
          Does a sidekick like tangle help when attacking? I know it reduces opponents attack power but does that in turn reduce their defense power as well?
          No, Tangle only helps you on defending.

When you are attacking an opponent, Tangle has no effect, as opponent's attack power is not calculated.
          48BE8B

Comment

• LLL
            Brawler
            • Jun 2015

My feedback:

The introduction of the sidekicks is very welcome. The active players have more ways to catch up and even take over the old veterans.

I've started a new account and I like how the new players are helped to grow. This also gives you confidence in the future of the game. Good job Gaea!
            But, if Gaea wants more new players, Gaea must go out and promote the game.

Some sidekicks are very nice, some of them need help, lol, they are useless... but ok, we probably need some fuse meat there too. If all would be awesome, it would be difficult to choose what to use, what to keep and what to fuse away
            Last edited by LLL; 01-22-2018, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X